Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

PA raw restaurants?
Date: May 02, 2008 03:57PM

Any good raw places to try in the Philadelphia/Bucks/Montgomery County areas? I've been to Arnold's Way and it's ok but sorely lacking in atmosphere. You basically eat right in the middle of a store. Anyone tried Oasis Living Cuisine in Malvern? Or know of any other places that are not technically raw but have some raw things on the menu? Many thanks, keep on rawking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PA raw restaurants?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 05, 2008 10:05PM

Small world.
I used to live south of Doylestown.
Anyway,there is a raw food cafe opening in Hanover Pa this summer.
Brian

Date: May 06, 2008 01:39PM

Awesome. Thanks!

Posted by: Keepitsimple3344 ()
Date: May 13, 2008 01:51AM

Hi Something Beautiful,
I also live in phiadelhpia and in the process of making a transition into a partial raw diet.

Eating at a Raw Food Rest. sounds like a different and fun experiece,I will check and you do also and perhaps we will find a place. You know 2heads r better than 1.lol

Date: May 13, 2008 02:12AM

Excellent idea winking smiley

I do recommend trying Arnold's Way if you ever get out to Lansdale. I've just been there so many times that I want to try something else. I've been to a few really great places in NY and I'm frustrated that there's nothing in and around Philly. There was a place called Kind Cafe that was pretty fantastic (Northern Liberties area) but I heard they're not there anymore.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables