Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Nature Spirits Seek IC/Co-Op/Eco-Village
Posted by: earthwrite ()
Date: May 03, 2008 05:39AM

We Seek You! We must move in the near future somewhere N. of the S. in the USA. We strive to be 100% complete green organic vegans. We strive to live in harmony with Nature. We are 100% herbal holistic non-smokers, non-drinkers. We are drug free, We use zero stimulants. We are meditators, do Yoga, and Tai Chi. We prefer to live in a caffeine-free community eco-village, but we'll be happy if the community is at least completely vegetarian. Eschewing meat for 17 years, we feel that veg is a vital part of contributing to a more compassionate greener world. Although Vegan, we have 2 sweet, adorable, spayed/neutered cats living with us and we’ve loved and cared for them since they were kittens. They’re our babies. We urgently need to correspond with an organic, strict vegetarian, off-grid, self-sustaining Co-Op, I.C. or eco-village, where we can contribute to and share our skills and talents and have access to organic fruit groves, vegetable and herb gardens and feel safe, comfortable, and supported with those of like minds. We prefer a balance where we can live in our own private dwelling space. We need to live in a "non-Freeze Zone" cold region. We’re more comfortable warming up by a wood-burning stove than baking in 80+ intense heat. Aware of current and future earth changes and eco-geopolitical instability.We seek much needed Sanctuary. Noise, Smoking, and Fragrance Junkies will not work. If you have any info. please feel free to reach out and contact us. Thank You.

Wear organic or wear nothing!
[bodyearthself.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nature Spirits Seek IC/Co-Op/Eco-Village
Posted by: greensatva ()
Date: May 12, 2008 02:40AM

Hello you two & every one else!

earthwrite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We Seek You! We must move in the near future
> somewhere N. of the S. in the USA. We strive to be
> 100% complete green organic vegans.

Wow! excellent! Best wishes to you two, hope you attain that goal and enjoy the journey! I'm not raw yet. I'm still an omnivore, but I will be an organic raw foodist very soon! [mid June I'll begin the AdVenture!smiling smiley when I have the time and the resources] When I become raw, I'll decide if I want to go 100% complete green organic vegans, but for me, 70-80% raw is fine for me - at least for now.

We strive to
> live in harmony with Nature.

I TOTALLY agree! I will also be dedicating my life to being Green (when I become raw);It's a part of my philosophy. I realise that there will always be negatives in life here and now, but I strongly believe that we all can help the improvement of the quality of living for all, through social, educational, spiritual and health change/development. I call this my "AdVenture" and that's what I want to do with my life.

We are 100% herbal
> holistic non-smokers, [I HATE the practice of smoking!!!] non-drinkers [I've heard that small amounts of organic red wine is good for the heart. I think overindulging in alcohol is bad. It damages the brain, the liver- It's just bad for the body - in excess.]

We are drug
> free, We use zero stimulants. We are meditators,
> do Yoga, and Tai Chi.
Excellent! I'd love to learn Yoga and Tai Chi too! So, do you also open your chakras, and study Ayurveda? I love those practices, however I don't want to delve into them too much and compromise my Christian beliefs. Do you have any advice?

We prefer to live in a
> caffeine-free community eco-village, but we'll be
> happy if the community is at least completely
> vegetarian.

I don't know of any community like that. It sounds like Utopia! I'm going to live in Gainesville, FL, soon, and later on I'm gonna board at SCAD in Savannah, GA! Gainesville is great, though! Very nature-loving! Verdant too! UF is there, so lots of environmentally aware cycling college students! California is famous for sunshine and being Green!

Eschewing meat for 17 years, we feel
> that veg is a vital part of contributing to a more
> compassionate greener world. [ditto!]

Although Vegan, we
> have 2 sweet, adorable, spayed/neutered cats
> living with us and we’ve loved and cared for them
> since they were kittens. [yay!]
They’re our babies. We
> urgently need to correspond with an organic,
> strict vegetarian, off-grid, self-sustaining
> Co-Op, I.C. or eco-village, where we can
> contribute to and share our skills and talents and
> have access to organic fruit groves, vegetable and
> herb gardens and feel safe, comfortable, and
> supported with those of like minds. We prefer a
> balance where we can live in our own private
> dwelling space. We need to live in a "non-Freeze
> Zone" cold region. We’re more comfortable warming
> up by a wood-burning stove than baking in 80+
> intense heat. Aware of current and future earth
> changes and eco-geopolitical instability.We seek
> much needed Sanctuary. Noise, Smoking, and
> Fragrance Junkies will not work. If you have any
> info. please feel free to reach out and contact
> us. Thank You.

I agree with you guys a lot! However, I hope you don't reject me because I'm still omnivorous!:[ ! Any advice and support for a beginner like me?

Love, Good Health, and God bless you!
~Greensatva, Kingston, Jamaica, W.I.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables