Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What is the best Sprouting Book?
Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: September 28, 2006 08:54AM

What is the best book on sprouting? (procedures, types of sprouts, etc.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is the best Sprouting Book?
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: January 08, 2007 12:50AM

HI VEGANLIFE-I JUST STARTED IN THIS RAW FOOD STUFF-I AM IN THE TRANSITION TIME OF CHANGING OVER TO RAW FOODS.I FOUND A GOOD BOOK CALL "THE SPROUTMANS GARDEN KITCHEN"...HE HAS ALL KINDS OF STUFF IN THERE ON HOW TO USE SPROUTS AND HOW TO SPROUT THEM.I WAS LOOKING AT HIS BOOK AND WAS AT A MILL STORE AND WENT AND GOT WHEAT BERRIES AND I HAVE BEEN SOAKING THEM ACCORDING TO HIS DIRECTIONS SINCE YESTERDAY AND THE SPROUTS ARE ALREADY UP.I AM GOING TO GET THE SPROUTS AS LONG AS THE WHEAT IT SELF AND THEN GRIND IT IN MY CHAMPION JUICER AND THEN FORM A LOAF OF BREAD AND PUT IN FOOD DRYER...SO THE BOOK HAS ALL KINDS OF GOOD STUFF IN IT-FUN STUFF AND SOME CHAPTER CALLED LOW COOKING.SO HE IS PRETTY GOOD IN MY OPINION.I HOPE THIS HELPS AND GOOD LUCK-

Re: What is the best Sprouting Book?
Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: January 09, 2007 11:10AM

Thanx for the info! It's very usefull!

Also the ADMIN suggested the book "Sprouts The Miracle Food: The Complete Guide to Sprouting". You can find it on Amazon at:

[www.amazon.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables