Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Portland deprived of blue sky due to planes spewage!
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 19, 2008 09:05PM

What is the deal with the jets flying overhead and spewing out crap that leaves large flat fat clouds that block the sunlight and mare the too few blue skies we get? I've never seen it before, and it's really weird..and yes I've heard of chemtrails but thought it was bunk..but not anymore.

I was out doing some sunbathing and in minutes the sunlight was blocked due to the jets that are overhead right now. It's now 2 pm and they started around 1pm..and the completely blue sky was quickly filled with whitish clouds. I took pics but don't know if my little digital camera took very good pics.

Everytime we get blue sky and sunshine..it seems like they have to fly and mar the skies. Not just a couple planes but many of them or making many passes..many many passes.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Portland deprived of blue sky due to planes spewage!
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: June 20, 2008 08:26PM

Hi Prism,

My friend keeps talking about chemtrails and swears she sees them over Boston on many days. I know that chemtrails are real, and probably apparently for the purpose of manipulating the weather, but I haven't seen any clear evidence of it here in the Boston area myself. My husband insists they don't make chemtrails on the extreme east coast because the clouds would just dissipate over the ocean. But who knows?

There are so many things going on these days that the public is not allowed to know much about, let alone have any input regarding.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: June 20, 2008 09:32PM

[smg.photobucket.com]

Here's my pics I took yesterday..the jets are out again today obscuring the once blue skies that we started with this morning..now I'm really depressed..it's almost an inescapable type of fatigue..I'm so tired of the poisons that are blatantly thrown under us, around us, in us, above us..but this just tics the hell out of me.

The weather...could be!? Maybe it's more to do with satellites taking detailed pics of our cities and installations? Or is so we can't look up and see what they are covering..or are they practicing a type of chemical warfare with what they think are harmless substances? I don't know, but I was so looking forward to the sunshine on the few days we get it and then to have this crap rain down on my already foggy head from what is toxic in this house!

I lived in Oceanside, and I think that is true..I didn't view chemtrails before due to the ocean breeze probably being able to wipe clear the trails too quickly. I wonder if San Diego gets them? I have heard L.A. gets them and sometimes they have had their hospitals full as after effects from whatever the jets are spewing out.

I see there are many people that posted pics of chemtrails on photobucket also. Where are the real journalists? This can't be too hard to figure out..can it? It's in plain view!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: June 21, 2008 02:20PM

Man, Prism, I've bee reading your posts and feel for you! Between the mold and the chemtrails, I'd leave if I could. I had to leave the Sacramento valley in CA partially because of the pollution -- my baby had a chronic cough and so did we. I'm in Western MA where it is really cold 7 months out of the year, but at least I can breathe. It's sad to see the place you love being destroyed by agribusiness and factories and cars. When I go visit, the congestion comes back. It's sad.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: June 23, 2008 10:44PM

A lot of peole where I live in northern Ca. worry they are being chemed by air,
it is known that JP5 jet fuel will cause cancer.
When I park my car at burlingame Ca. near San Francisco airport the car will have a very thick oily film in 24hrs.
If you are not to surender your common sense then you know we are in some sticky stuff right now. You dont see the sky very often in So Cal not what you should see any way, and its not all air craft that blacken the day and stink the nite.
Kwan you hit on weather and chem trails, In Viet Nam they seeeded clowds
24/7 to turn Ho Che Minn trail suppy route into mud so the supposed enemy could not move suppy Early days of weather war fair, You can guess how far we have come since then, I have a gut feeling Katrina was super charged and other intense storms. Hey if you could send in the weather and keep the troops home no one would ever figure how you got all that swamp land so cheap.
Just an other day in EMPIRE!
Restrain Us oh lord for we know not what we do
Sky PEACE

Date: June 25, 2008 05:43AM

This morning it was blue skies and sunshine, the jets were out but few in number and were further west and east of of us. We got some chemtrails but not many thankfully. I called our local newspaper and asked for the editors desk..some girl answered and took the message I had.

I asked where are all the real journalists and how come chemtrails is not in the news when they can cover up and cloud the whole sky with their crap. She was clueless apparently of what I was talking about.

So, I don't believe we have one honest to goodness ethical politician anywhere, there are no real journalists anymore, and who are you going to believe the scientists? They also differ on their points of view.

Anyway today was the best day ever I've had in Portland since getting here. I and my dog stayed outside all day, had blue sky and sunshine and worked in the yard and garden. I got a tour of my neighbors veggie patch, and backyard plantings.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: flash ()
Date: August 06, 2008 02:24PM

Check out WeatherWars.info. The author is a meteorologist who quit in order to let the public know about this. His site was hacked into and taken down for a few months because someone didn't like the information. I have seen the phenomena in Tucson for a few years now. It's eerie.

flash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables