Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

cut not healing
Posted by: dinesh75 ()
Date: July 31, 2008 03:11PM

Hey guys,

I have a small cut right under the flap of my left ear (the part where it meet the jaw). It is similat to the cut one might get at the lip ends. I thought nothing of it and hoped that it would heal on it's own. However, it is not healing and seems to have pus (I see white dried stuff). It is extremely unpresentable. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cut not healing
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: July 31, 2008 09:23PM

tea tree oil?
patty

Date: August 01, 2008 01:59PM

Well right now i am rubbing sesame oil on it. maybe some honey or garlic would help.

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 01, 2008 07:53PM

if it has puss i`d go with an antiseptic property like the garlic or tea tree or something like that. i know tea tree works well on me for pimples and stuff.

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: August 02, 2008 04:26AM

Tea tree oil rawks!!

Date: October 01, 2008 05:57PM

All right. I posted this message when the cut was already like 2 months old. It still hasn't healed!!! So it's been like 5 months for a minor cut!! I just don't understand. I have had far more serious cuts/injuries and they all have been healing just fine, except for this stupid cut!

I have been rubbing garlic on it, no effect. I don't know what is going on!! Any suggestions?

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: October 02, 2008 08:40PM

The cut doesn't heal because your body is detoxing through the cut. The pus is a by product of the detoxification. What might help is to eat lighter and get more rest and sleep, as well as practicing the lifestyle habits that increase your health: exercise, breathing fresh air, getting more rest and sleep, reducing stress and worry, etc.

Date: October 03, 2008 06:34PM

oh, never thought of that. How come other serious cuts have been healing just fine? Also, I am only raw till dinner. I eat a cooked dinner. Would I still be detoxing?

Thanks.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 03, 2008 07:42PM

i think the nature of the area of the wound could be problem too... its near your hairline where dirt an oil are ...

any attempt to slow down the body's attempt to heal it should be avoided .. pus is carrying the yucky stuff out ..so i wouldnt supress that hehe smiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 04, 2008 07:25PM

Hi. You could try some extra Zinc and Vitamin A. They work together to boost the immune system, stop the replication of baceria and regrow tissues. Also, putting Silveron the would should help also, because it kills bacteria. Hope this helps

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables