Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

UT-Anyone practice it?
Posted by: Kombaiyashii ()
Date: November 28, 2008 07:49AM

Does anyone practice UT?

In other words, does anyone drink their own pisssmiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UT-Anyone practice it?
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: November 28, 2008 08:00AM

no

Posted by: liberation ()
Date: November 28, 2008 11:54AM

hey kyawning smiley)

are you serious or just being contraryyawning smiley)

are there really any sane comrades out there who genuinely think that "urine therapy" is remotely therapeutic?

just because you stick word therapy after piss, does not make it healthy.

isn't this the "cult of personality" and sophistry working their disempowering dual spell again via the nyc golden nectar for optimal health advocate, purveyor of weird science and self-professed daily piss drinker, david jubb?

is he still promoting this nonsense?

sure, david jubb like david wolfe, is an entertaining orator, and piss is not the worst substance humyns have sampled for supposed health reasons, and yesssss, sure, it does contain unassimilated nutrients, it's anticeptic and, and, and...; but comrades, nature has only provided this option for emergency usage when for example, we are stranded in the desert, and not as an alternative to all the other readily available and tasty options!!!!

arrrgggghhhhh....the lengths humyns will go to in exploring their disturbed minds....

i know, i know, many see me as "out there", so i should be careful, otherwise i will soon hear, "the kettle calling the pot black" and other such observations here :O))))

love n liberation

Posted by: debbietook ()
Date: November 28, 2008 12:49PM

Agree with liberation. Also, we don't see animals doing it. (Do we..?)

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: November 28, 2008 02:28PM

Yuck :-( . . . Recycling waste ? . . . Garbage in ==> garbage out.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 28, 2008 04:14PM

nope dont see the point in it really .. like EZ says ..its recyling waste

some animals drink their own pee but spray it out on themselves to make them smell more attractive to the opposite sex ..but thats not instinctively using it to heal themselves

I agree with liberation it seems like a cultish thing smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2008 04:15PM by Jgunn.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: November 28, 2008 06:30PM

If you are really curious, I would say, run a scientific trial on yourself for X number of days and see if it actually yields results.

Urine is generally sterile and alkaline.

Maybe if I were traveling the great white north with a mushroom-picking medicine man... maybe, *maaaaybe* I would try it once.

But as far as I can reason, there is no real nutritional value. People might be losing nutrients through pee, but who is to say those nutrients were organic and could have been assimilated by the body, anyway? (I'm thinking of mineral water, for example.) Also, minerals like calcium are passed through urine--when the body has to digest something acidic--so perhaps the answer is not to drink the lost calcium in urine, but to lower the pH of the body.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 28, 2008 07:06PM

also i really do believe that it depends on the condition of the person as well

if a person is on a SAD diet and eating nothing but doritos, pizzas, fried foods, pastries , alcohol, tobacco... etc. in what way, shape or form could it possibly behoove them to do urine "therapy"? that would seem like a recipe for disaster

however, if a person's blood is exceptionally clean and pure....

nevertheless, i prefer to get my therapy from plants

like liberation says, i would only consider it if there were some extenuating circumstances such as being out at sea with not an iota drop of water to sustain me

then i would recycle it

thank goodness that i'm not out at sea with no drop of water in sight however

the merits of it has been well researched

it is just not for me

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 23, 2008 12:04PM

My @#$%& spaniel who is 11 now keeps drinking her urine on the wood (and carpet)floor. And she has always eaten mounds of horse dung, though could be the feed in the dung.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2008 12:05PM by starshine.

Posted by: rubyjewel ()
Date: December 24, 2008 02:18AM

What an interesting subject. I heard of this as therapy for skin and health many years ago as a young girl and like everyone else thougt it was gross. Then I heard it again a few years ago, I think at a lecture with David Jubb and decided to try it, it was well gross. One thing I have noticed though, is that if you are really well hydrated your urine is as clear as water and has no smell or taste. I also heard that there is urine in some cosmetics and some other stuff like eye drops. My thing is once I learned that water out of a faucet or container is not structured and not too beneficial for you I stopped drinking it unless I can add a few drops of lemon which will structure it. The other option is to put it out in the sun for some time but that's not always an option in New york city. I laso found it interesting that urine contains like a blue print of your system so if your sick and you drink it, your body knows exactly what's wrong with it and can go to work fixing itself. Something like that anyway I think it's worth doing a little reasearch on. And well, UT is just not for everyone.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 26, 2008 04:03AM

liberation Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i know, i know, many see me as "out there", so i
> should be careful, otherwise i will soon hear,
> "the kettle calling the pot black" and other such
> observations here :O))))
>
> love n liberation

I'm sure you will. You're striking down another's God in favor of your own.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables