Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

can raw food cure warts?
Posted by: andrew ()
Date: December 13, 2008 03:31AM

?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: can raw food cure warts?
Posted by: iLIVE ()
Date: December 13, 2008 12:58PM

more vitamin C cures warts; warts are part of an immune defficiency most of the time

I know, I started eating mega amounts of fruit and my wart disappeared (but in the transition it did, and I was still eating like 40% or so cooked food), but I'm going to have to say it's probably not as simple as "just raw foods" that cured it. It could have been a certain THING I was eating before, or not enough vitamin C, or a stronger immune system (maybe from the vitamin c or other factors).

SO it's really not scientifically correct to say a food, cooked or raw, cures a wart, as there are many many sub-categories to both of these, not to mention smaller factors like vitamins

Posted by: happyway ()
Date: December 15, 2008 01:02AM

search "Apple Cider Vinegar, warts"

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: December 15, 2008 01:54AM

Raw foods don't cure anything. It's the body that does all the healing. But to have healing occur, one needs to provide the conditions for health to flourish. Raw foods are less toxic than cooked foods. And this, combined with sufficient rest and sleep, fresh air, a toxin free environment, emotional poise, exercise, etc, will provide the conditions for the body to heal itself.

So given the conditions for good health, warts ought to disappear. At least for me they did.

Posted by: zanjabil ()
Date: December 15, 2008 07:07PM

Try some vitamin A capsules, pop one open with a pin and put the oil directly on the wart. This worked for my dad, and a friend o f my husband.

Posted by: andrew ()
Date: December 15, 2008 07:10PM

yeah i didnt mean cure but rather what you said. give your body the right things to care of business iteself. i eat large amounts of freuit too. i probably eat about 1000% of dv of vitamin c everyday. i also make to sure get selenium, vitamen e, lots of garlic and ginger, and matcha green tea. i am also using that medication podophylic or whatever its called.

Posted by: meganbubbs ()
Date: December 15, 2008 07:22PM

I would go to the doc and get tested for HPV, which can cause warts,

Posted by: iLIVE ()
Date: December 16, 2008 03:21PM

i think warts are more of an inner-problem. it's weird that you eat a lot of vitamin c yet have a wart; it could be a deeper problem with your immune system, so yeah, i would go with megan and say check with a doctor to make sure you have a strong immune system.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables