Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cure For Morgellans
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 22, 2010 03:16PM

Have Something That Has Demonstrated True Cure

All Interested Can E-mail

Victoriasecrets4u@hotmail.com

*Very Important* Put In Subject Line-Interested

Make No Claims Just Know Something That Has Worked

Not Colloidal Silver/Regular Hype/MLM's

Fast/Easy. Inexpensive. Works.

True Hope For You

Very Sincerely,
Victoria

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cure For Morgellans- Additional Information
Date: July 22, 2010 08:31PM

Have Something That Has Demonstrated True Cure

All Interested Can E-mail

Victoriasecrets4u@hotmail.com

*Very Important* Put In Subject Line-Interested

Make No Claims Just Know Something That Has Worked

Not Colloidal Silver/Regular Hype/MLM's

Fast/Easy. Inexpensive. Works.

Please See Below For The Power To Heal And The Courage To Hope.

Household, Hygiene And Health Tips That Work

The following is a compilation of the very best strategies for superior health
and greatly enhanced- in fact, remarkable healing. Use this knowledge wisely.

What Others Have Done That Helps
Keeping environment clean is of utmost importance. Avoid anti-bacterial soaps.
Vacuum daily. Make sure hair stays very clean. If desired for extra help can apply lemon juice on hair and wait a few minutes and rinse off. Natural shampoo with lemon in it is good.

Throw out all cotton items including clothes, sheets, towels, etc. because they seem to make things worse. Use of silk, satin, polyester/blends are better. Some don't use anything that has more than 35% cotton in it and try to only use items that are 100% anything else but cotton.

Shower very frequently, up to 2 or 3 times a day- in the morning and before bed. Use Kleen Free and nothing else. No soap, no shampoo, no perfume, no face cream, etc. Set the water temperature fairly hot and thoroughly rinse hair and then body. Then apply the Kleen Free to hair and work up a lather and then let that sit while starting to apply the Kleen Free to body. Use a body bath brush and scrub from head to toe being very thorough. Might start to find the white fuzz balls and can pull them off and wash them down the drain. Use hair dryer on the hot setting and blow dry hair and entire body until completely dry and then get dressed. Having one area in the bathroom to place the clothes to put on is easier to keep it bug free and not contaminate other clothes. Then wipe down the bathroom sink, vanity, tub/shower and the floor with Kleen Free and then lightly spray the other areas in the bathroom.

Clothes: Can remove all clothes from the closet and dresser drawers. Set aside 4-5 simple outfits and bag up the other clothes. Take them to the laundry room to be laundered later. The clothes kept out wash in the Kleen Free and dry on the hottest dryer setting. Immediately place into clean unused garbage bags, closing the top by twisting it and pinning with a clothespin. Then place those bags in an area that has been thoroughly cleaned with Kleen Free. When changing clothes, place the item in the microwave and then steam with steam iron. Make sure the clothes that go in the microwave do not have zippers, snaps, hooks and eyes or any other metal objects on them. Items that have metal on them just get thoroughly steamed with an iron paying close attention to all the inside seams, pockets and waistband. Can buy a good steam iron at Wal-Mart or Target, etc for around $20.00 -make sure it has a setting for a shot of steam.

Sheets, pillows and bedding get washed and dried daily. Launder and treat all comforters and other nice items on beds. Bag them up and store them in the basement or storage area. Use polyester or silk sheets and a synthetic blanket so its easy to wash them daily. Several sets are helpful so you don't have to wash every day. Pillows get sprayed with Kleen Free and go in the dryer on the hottest setting every night just before bedtime. When you take the used sheets, etc off your bed and change your clothes, if not going to launder them immediately, place them in garbage bags and seal them until you can launder them.

Shoes - Canvas shoes can be micro-waved and sprayed without worry. $6.99 at K-Mart or similar store.. Also croc shoes or clogs made of plastic--easy to wash.

Spray entire house every day with Kleen Free. Spray the floors, baseboards, chairs, tables, lamps etc. every day. Spray the ceiling, walls and everything else every 3-4 days making sure to get into all cracks and crevices..

Sounds like a lot of work and it is but it does pay off. The key is consistency.
It does work.

Foods: Focus on eating fresh unprocessed foods. Absolutely avoid all genetically modified foods. Most corn, and non-organic wheat as well as soybeans and many other processed foods are genetically modified. Greatly avoid all sugars including carrots for a while and most if not all fruits for a few weeks. Truly raw honey may be lightly used as sweetener. Especially avoid all white flour/white sugar products consisting of cookies, cakes, pastas, and all packaged and processed foods. High protein foods such as eggs, chicken, beef, help build the body, especially in their raw form. (See Aajonus Vonderplanitz website www.wewant2live.com for his books and insights into health in general. His site talks about building a healthy body and immune system for general good health. Again, stay away from all sugars and most if not all fruit for a little while, breads, pastas, corn, and snack chips. Rice cakes-made from brown rice, with some butter on it and a little sea salt are fine.

A mixture of ½- 1 tsp of powdered turmeric and a small pinch of ground peppercorn 2-3x’s daily with food, preferably with a good fat such as organic coconut oil/ flax/olive oil/ raw butter/cream works wonders.

A rest one day a week after beginning in earnest is fine or even more if deemed
necessary from the turmeric/pepper. It is non-toxic and highly beneficial.

Raw garlic chopped left to sit 15 min and used on food is excellent.

Products Listed Below Have Helped Many

Kleen Free Enzyme Concentrate /Bio Kleen Bac Out Stain/Odor Eliminator
Household Cleaners With Amazing Capabilities:
Two separate products and companies. Kleen Free and Bio Kleen are non-toxic and work extremely well. Can spray animals also. They are categorized as a GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) products and biodegradable.

Send An E-mail For More Information To:
www.Victoriasecrets4u@hotmail.com

Subject Line Must Say: Interested

Re: Cure For Morgellans
Date: July 22, 2010 08:59PM

Wow, some of this post is just completely weird.

Re: Cure For Morgellans- Additional Information
Date: July 22, 2010 11:34PM

Just Set A Website Page Up:

[www.thecureformorgellans.webs.com]

Did Not Mean To Make Things Appear So Mysterious!

There Is Nothing Mysterious About Something That Has Worked

And Someone Who Wants To Share It.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 23, 2010 12:25AM

@Coco: LOL! The wording reminds me of those instructions you get when you are trying to assemble something made in China. The translation is just a wee bit off and it is unintentionally hilarious. But 'Victoria's Secret?' Alrighty then!

Date: July 23, 2010 01:21AM

Scratching my head over the "no cotton" thing.

Shower 2-3 times daily
bag up all your clothes except for 4 outfits
wash linens daily
microwave your shoes
spray the whole house including ceiling...

Don't forget the tin foil hat tongue sticking out smiley.

No offense, just not my cup of sun tea.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 23, 2010 05:03PM

Note the insistence on Kleen Free(?). Conventional cotton is one of the most intensively pesticide-sprayed of crops, so I could see how that could exacerbate a condition, but the reference to Aajonus Vonderplanitz[to this day, I refuse to believe this is his given name] gives me pause.

There was someone on here ages ago asking for help with Morgellens, wasn't there? Hope he or she checks in again . . .

Date: July 24, 2010 12:30AM

No stranger than Moonunit Zappa though so you never know, right, it could be grinning smiley.

I read that peanuts are intersperces with rows of cotton. No wonder people are so allergic to them!

Date: July 24, 2010 10:45PM

Slightly amused that there are so many cartoonish responses
to my post. It was never meant to ilicit such childish remarks.
Everyone has a great sense of humor!

That is not his real name- Aajonus Vonderplanitz- his given name
is Richard Marshall. He chose the other name as a choice for personal
reasons. He has a lot of wonderful insights.

The main reason I posted this message at all is b/c this
is information for those who need it-desperately.
This is not hype or nonsense.
Far from joking, as that is not my way.

[www.thecureformorgellans.webs.com]

Date: July 25, 2010 12:33AM

Children aren't as astute as we are being: the thing is, Victoriasecrets, when someone who doesn't otherwise participate on these boards suddenly posts something that repeatedly mentions a specific product, as you do Kleen Free, it typically indicates marketing/spamming. This is different from writing something along the lines of, "I just discovered this thing that seems to sanitize the physical environment in a way that would be helpful to Morgellans and HIV patients, but it is also important that they practice good personal hygiene, in the following ways, etc."

Also, as this is a raw vegetarian forums, your citing of an anti-plant diet, pro-Paleo advocate like Vonderplanitz gives the impression of dodginess. Apologies if you actually mean to be helpful, and are in earnest about this. I truly do hope the person that asked about Morgellans here a long while ago is checking in and looks into the regimen you describe above.

Date: July 25, 2010 01:10AM

You're so nice Tam. I'm just a big ole juvenile delinquent myself tongue sticking out smiley.

Date: July 26, 2010 02:01PM

The post was added to be helpful. The products listed such as Kleen Free etc.. are just products that others have found helpful.

Everyone makes their own choices about food and the mention of Aajonus Vonderplanitz was mentioned because he has had
amazing results helping others with difficulties in general.

Vegetarianism is not always strictly adhered to by even those who promote it openly and publicly.
Sometimes people need something else at different times.
No offense to anyone.

I pray the right people see this post and use the message wisely.

All the best to everyone.

Date: July 26, 2010 04:31PM

I am with you, there, Victoriasecrets smiling smiley

Date: July 28, 2010 03:36PM

For Those Who Desperately Need Help

Go To The Site That Is Enabling Others To Live Again

www.thecureformorgellans.webs.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables