Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
MMS not MSM, a different product. Any info, experience, insight?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 21, 2010 04:41AM

My friends are swearing by this stuff but I don't know much about it and of course theirs is hardly an unbiased opinion. Any of you research junkies heard of it, think it's valid, tried it? Please let me know. I don't take lots of supplements but I like to know what's what just in case. It supposedly cures flu just like that, etc...

[jimhumble.biz]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MMS not MSM, a different product. Any info, experience, insight?
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: July 21, 2010 05:17AM

er...my first impression? scam... the links in his site dont even work right, plus his statement "At this time, I do not have a big organization with legal nonprofit structures, so you have to just trust me for now when I say the money I receive will be used for treating people, for my expenses, and for furthering the use of MMS throughout the world." strikes me as extremely...suspect, as its not hard to get nonprofit status, I had a friend who offered his help as a life coach for free to needy people and he was able to get himself designated a non-profit organization,lol... he apparently lives almost entirely off of donations now, and still continues to offer his services for free...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: July 21, 2010 05:46AM

He is being fairly persecuted by the powers that be due to his success rate. Big pharma don't want anyone truly cured of anything, they want us hooked for life on more and more medication, that's how they operate. I'm not that paranoid but remember what happened to Hulda Clark? He's under fire. He's a spiritual person doing missionary work with very sick people, I can see him not having time for proper links on his website and leaving people to do some research on their own to prove his claims to themselves.

Anyhow, I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has knowledge of or experience with the product. My friend has been putting it onto a large mole on her face for the past couple of weeks and today I saw that it was nearly gone (!). I'm going to try it for that, it's super cheap to buy (it's practically sold at cost) and if it makes my moles shrink I'll be thrilled. Not sure about ingesting it or using it for tooth care but we'll see what I find out about it first.

Date: July 21, 2010 06:53AM

thats pretty cool, id honestly trust what I can see happening far more than a person who could be a genius inventor, or a snake oil salesmen, id be interested in knowing its composition too, supposed miracle cures that will fix almost any problem seem really...well they smell like snake oil to me..., but I cant seem to find much information, a decent amount of talk, without any evidence, I will continue googling, however I HIGHLY doubt he is being persecuted, I didnt even see him make any claim like that, although I must admit I only read about half of the website, but that was cause half the links didn't work for me...

As far as you seeing your friends mole go away, I will take your word for it, cause I trust you, let me know if it works for you too, then I may give it a try as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: July 21, 2010 07:07AM

ok some of the other links are working now, Chlorine Dioxide? I dunno about you, but in my high school chemistry class, I learned it was highly toxic... small amounts wont do much harm,but larger amounts, especially used internally can have some severe side effects if I remember right, i'll have to google around for awhile to see if i can find some more info.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: July 21, 2010 02:07PM

It's used for water purification, he was in an isolated location w others when they came down w malaria and were near death, he had nothing else to try so gave them the water purification tablets and they swiftly recovered. He's been pursuing it ever since. My friends have a cd and his book so they've read up like crazy and trust it. I don't know though, they also trust castor oil for everything and think it's a miracle. Maybe it is, what do I know?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 21, 2010 04:26PM

Chlorine dioxide works well for malarial water. As for Jim Humble--File Not Found indicates he's been "made." I have a bottle of MMS that I'm pretty sure a friend of my mom's got at Hippocrates a few years ago; never used it. If the Clements found it valid, then . . .

Date: July 21, 2010 05:22PM

What does that mean Tam?

Hm, wonder if there is some info on the Hippocrates site... Thanks for the heads up, I'll check them out.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: July 21, 2010 08:54PM

MMS is pretty horrible and high powered stuff, one to give a miss in my opinion.

Date: July 21, 2010 10:11PM

It honestly sounds like it could do many things, however I somehow doubt that its not at least a little harmful to you... have you ever heard of anything that will kill everything else, but supposedly wont hurt you too? oh and MMS2 his new magic mineral, he fulyl admits is just POOL CHLORINE...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: July 21, 2010 11:00PM

Silly, Curator smiling smiley He does not say it's pool chlorine. Rather, he does--to be cheeky--and then explains the metabolization of MMSII into its constituent chemicals similarily to how the same substance is used, with other chemicals, to clarify pool water. Nothing radical in the chemistry of the stuff, really.

powerlifer,

Could you be more specific? Know anyone that's used it?

Date: July 21, 2010 11:54PM

yeah, except Ive used the exact same chemical to make fire bombs and chlorine gas for secret extra credit in school,lol...best chemistry teacher EVER... Oh and he DOES say it is specifically pool chlorine, the stuff thats used in pools to sanitize them, not as a joke or anything like that, I jsut read it again off his website, there is not even a hint he is joking or being "cheeky"... wonderful stuff,makes my eyes and skin burn... sooo, go to the pool often and youl have awesome healthgrinning smiley

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2010 11:57PM by Curator.

Date: July 22, 2010 07:19PM

Curator,

He also explains that the chemical in the MMSII is naturally metabolized in the body's own processes, so that is why it is not toxic when used as a supplement. Having trained as a child in pools, lakes and rivers, I am pretty confident in saying the rest of the crap I swam through in chlorinated pools all those years would not be welcomed by my body if it made an appearance internally!

What I see as cheekiness comes from his presupposing that people would be shocked to know that a constituent substance of pool santizier is actually a natural byproduct in our own biochemistry. So "Run for your liiiiives!" would be the wrong response.

It could be Jim Humble is a charlatan. That's he's suffering opprobrium without making a profit suggests otherwise. In any case, after all the horror stories I've read about the vicious defamation of good people like Royal Rife, Jim Sheridan, and the Doctors Krebs, I'm willing to give this man the benefit of the doubt. I mean, you'd have to be willing to believe he's psycopath bent on poisoning hundreds of malaria victims for sh*#$ and giggles otherwise.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2010 07:19PM by Tamukha.

Date: July 22, 2010 09:04PM

I took a look at his book today and I'm having a hard time believing that he's not for real. He offers the full instructions on making it yourself, the book can be copied and parts of it redistributed for free, if he goes missing the copy right is null and void and he urges people to pass the info on to others, copy the entire book, etc etc etc. He sites a clinical trial in africa that had 100% success treated malaria, etc etc etc. I can totally see this info being suppressed, it's too good to let it out. Even eating veggies and raw nuts is under fire these days and this is something with a HUGE and immediate impact on health. I'll keep reading but I think I'm going to try it myself.

Tam, no inclination to try the bit you have?

Date: July 23, 2010 01:55AM

I dont really believe he is a psychopath, or a charlatan, I just believe he is wrong about it being completely harmless, he is the first person to admit he isnt a scientist, however both chemicals have a proven history of being harmful to humans with repeated exposure, or 1 exposure if its strong enough, "pool chlorine" is instantly deadly when mixed with 1 of any 3 different chemicals, 1 of which, ammonia, is present within our bodies, I have personally known pot heads who have used small amounts of it mixed in their water to clean their systems out, it apparently works great for that, but my brother in law travis, upon urinating, passed out, and that was from a minimal exposure... im just saying I have experience with these chemicals and how dangerous they can be if they get inadvertently mixed with other chemicals, even by themselves they are deadly in large amounts, much larger amounts than the initial dosing he talks about however.

But the symptoms he says are your body getting cleaned out faster than it can handle, are also the symptoms of being poisoned by these chemicals, which is why he says to reduce your dose when you start to feel them, as you will DIE if you didn't reduce it, it just rather worries me that he tells people to keep upping their dose till they reach this point, then dial it back down.

All im saying is be careful! I already KNOW he is wrong about it being completely harmless, If it kills parasites, it can harm you to, if your just gonna try it topically, then go for it, I believe thats far safer than ingesting, if you are going to ingest it, good luck, I wont be joining you, at least not till you do it for 2-3 years with no side effects, then I will consider it.

Also, how do you know he is making no profit? In Bulk the chemicals are a fraction of the cost I saw them selling for on any of the sites he had it listed for sale, the bottle with 4 oz of mms in it costs more than the mms costs if purchased in bulk,so somebody is making some profit... and how do you know he treated any malaria victims at all? his word? there any newspaper articles?

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: July 23, 2010 02:02AM

I'll tell you what I find out when I read the book. See if the library would order it in for you, maybe they can?

Date: July 23, 2010 02:25AM

I cant go to the library anymore, hahaha... I keep losing/washing to death my library card and they double the cost of getting a new one every time I do... so a new library card would cost me $32 this time around... Im just not going to worry about it, I can even get the needed chemicals myself for far cheaper than he sells them for, and I wouldn't even have to buy in bulk to get those discounts as my friend owns a business and can get almost any chemical I could want for bulk wholesale prices, Maybe I will try mms1 topically on this annoying mole I have...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: July 23, 2010 04:50PM

Curator,

Report back about the mole!

coco,

Presently, there is nothing that I need to use the MMS on/for, so there the bottle sits. It's stable in this environment.

Date: August 15, 2010 03:05AM

Well, these are disappointing reads. Scary too! Nothing turns up via Hippocrates either. I'll have to contact them and ask directly, hope they answer me!

[www.sott.net]

[www.wariscrime.com]

Date: August 15, 2010 01:28PM

coco,

Where do you find these websites!

As for the first website, I shouldn't wonder that one woman died after ingesting MMS after diluting it with lime juice: I am reading the accompanying instructions as I sit here, staring at the bottle[just removed from the Hippocrates swag bag]and they specify that one must not take it with citrus juice but with a 10% solution of citric acid(a large packet of crystalized citric acid comes with the solution because that is the safest catalyst, apparently). So, perhaps the poor woman made in imprudent substitution? As for the second website, they are analyzing MMSII(which I looked up, as can be seen above). What I have is the original formula, so maybe that's what ought to be favored? The instructions/warnings on both the bottle and in the enclosed packet are exhaustive. I am still on the fence about it, but the person I know to have taken the original formula did it under supervision and did really well afterward, so that's the caution I go on. Reading the websites, I have to say, you'd think no one ever died from taking a pharmaceutical substance--like, MMS is the Devil's spit . . .

Date: August 15, 2010 02:24PM

My friend's mole is nearly gone. Their cat got very sick the other day, vet said urinary tract infection ($1000 bill to treat with no guarantee he would live). 2 days MMS treatment = full recover. They are brushing their teeth with it (you'd think their mouths would explode if it was all that bad!), they are feeling pretty great.

BUT! My gf did have an episode of diarrea which she thinks was from increasing the dose too fast. And I did read it reacts with mercury so probably not so safe for them to be using as tooth care. And they have started giving it to their kid which is Incredibly troubling to me. I don't experiement on the kids, Never. Me? Fine, ok, I'm fully grown and understand the risks of stuff like this. But the kids? Ah man... That's why I'm trying to find some answers fast...

A friend who is into alternative health passed along those articles to me. I am not as knowledgable or disserning about internet info as you are Tam so thanks for pointing things out to me that I miss. <3

Date: August 15, 2010 06:10PM

This sort of unspecified things sounds so hopeful but... how much can you trust it?

[curezone.com]

Date: August 15, 2010 08:29PM

The PhD is doing a Budwig/MMS combined protocol--interesting. I would sooner chew glass and swallow it than resort to chemotherapy or radiation, were I diagnosed with cancer, so this is useful to read about. Thanks, coco.

Date: August 16, 2010 10:21AM

I could have swore it said on jims website that mixing it with any kind of citrus juice was fine...

Tamukha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> coco,
>
> Where do you find these websites!
>
> As for the first website, I shouldn't wonder that
> one woman died after ingesting MMS after diluting
> it with lime juice: I am reading the accompanying
> instructions as I sit here, staring at the
> bottleand they specify that one must not take it
> with citrus juice but with a 10% solution of
> citric acid(a large packet of crystalized citric
> acid comes with the solution because that is the
> safest catalyst, apparently). So, perhaps the
> poor woman made in imprudent substitution? As for
> the second website, they are analyzing MMSII(which
> I looked up, as can be seen above). What I have
> is the original formula, so maybe that's what
> ought to be favored? The instructions/warnings on
> both the bottle and in the enclosed packet are
> exhaustive. I am still on the fence about it, but
> the person I know to have taken the original
> formula did it under supervision and did really
> well afterward, so that's the caution I go on.
> Reading the websites, I have to say, you'd think
> no one ever died from taking a pharmaceutical
> substance--like, MMS is the Devil's spit . . .

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: August 16, 2010 12:34PM

Wow btw, did you read the comments further down the page? laura talks in detail about her daughters experience with MMS, I personally do plan on still trying some topically in small amounts, but I will never ingest this stuff, as really, it is a poison...alcohol is less damaging by far...and whatever the possible benefits could be, I doubt my body would do well with the extra stress of metabolizing a poison... I really have to say though, the comments in the first link are an even better read than than the article... it really contains allot of useful information.

coco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, these are disappointing reads. Scary too!
> Nothing turns up via Hippocrates either. I'll have
> to contact them and ask directly, hope they answer
> me!
>
> [www.sott.net]
> -Humbles-Nexus-Conference
>
> [www.wariscrime.com]
> cle-solution-or-trojan-horse/

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: August 16, 2010 01:53PM

Curator,

Re:comments at first link:

When ancient astronaut theorists rumble, get outta they way, foo'!

Date: August 16, 2010 02:02PM

LOL... I actually highly enjoy such arguments, as it gives me a window into the people arguing that they don't always want to give, I can say I genuinely learned some very useful things by reading their exchanges, and even learned quite a bit more about MMS and Jim humble than I knew before hand by comments made by some other posters with corroborating evidence that was easy to check up on, In fact its so interesting, Im still awake...lol...dangit... this is going to sound so......cold and kinda weird, even to me... but learning about what makes a person tick, has got to be about the most interesting thing Ive ever studied in my life...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: August 16, 2010 02:50PM

I have been thinking, and have decided a tiny bit more explanation of my reasons for enjoying the study of other humans and both their negative and positive behavior would probably be prudent, to avoid any confusion... To understand others better helps me to understand myself better, to understand a bit of who they are, helps me become more than what I am.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: August 16, 2010 06:25PM

Curator,

I got what you were trying to say. Did you think you came off as creepy or something? We all know you aren't smiling smiley

Date: August 17, 2010 07:27PM

no, I think I came off as more like, kinda robotic sounding,lol... like spock or something...lol plus I hadnt slept, so I tend to be extra careful about clarifying my meaning when half asleep (most of the time) as Ive found that often when im so tired, what I felt at the time was adequate explanation, often turns out not to be...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables