Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bill Gates says that vaccines can be used to reduce the world population
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: January 06, 2011 10:54PM

[www.marketoracle.co.uk]

Wow, they are really getting bold now - "they" used to hide this kind of info., saying it wasn't true, but now they are putting it out there for the masses to read.

It is hard to believe that any population would be that incredibly stupid to line up for a shot even after being told (in a round about way) that it will kill them...

Even still, the "sheeple" in their mass media induced stupor will probably continue their march towards the needle...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bill Gates says that vaccines can be used to reduce the world population
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: January 06, 2011 11:55PM

I just read something the other day about his Foundation being involved with Monsanto and Blackwater, but I forget the connection. I have a friend who made his daughter get the Gardisil vaccine in college a couple years ago, and now she's messed up and she doesn't know what's wrong with her, she thinks it's fibromyalgia.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 07, 2011 05:58PM

Uh, jk,

You do realize that Gates(whom I'm not a fan of because of his vaccine craziness) is refering to naturally limiting human population growth through better nutrition, access to resources, and humane self-administered birth control, not through poisoning, right? Right? You realize this, right?

I personally think we need either a pandemic or for humans to take measures to limit the species' exponential growth or there will be widespread famines and wars like we've never seen yet on this planet. And that will be bad for everyone.

As for Market Oracle dot whatever, this is yet another CT website/blog. There is zero documentation for what the author is arguing. C'mon, man! He didn't even have the decency to embed the TED Talks video so we could hear Gates's speech and evaluate it ourselves! I'm assuming because it would neuter his whole argument. And you trust this as a source? Wow.

Am I wasting my breath asking everyone to calm down, go to the horse's mouth, and not choose fear in the meantime?

Posted by: veghunter ()
Date: January 07, 2011 06:41PM

Tamukha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Am I wasting my breath asking everyone to calm
> down, go to the horse's mouth, and not choose fear
> in the meantime?

Quite possibly, yes. I admire your spirit, but I'm not sure if it's a great use of energy.

Date: January 07, 2011 08:05PM

veghunter,

Thanks, I have to laugh at that!

Date: January 09, 2011 09:30PM

The Market Oracle is one of the most well-known, popular, well-respected websites for financial markets out there. It's been around for years.

I guess Bill Gates Foundation is getting more mainstream attention, because it's featured on the NaturalNews website -

How the Bill Gates Foundation is Genetically Manipulating Nature and Devastating our Health

[www.naturalnews.com]

Date: January 09, 2011 11:43PM

KidRaw,

Odd, my international banker friend hasn't heard of The Market Oracle. Probably because it's a blog[opinion], and not a financial website[professional analysis].

Once again point out that Natural News's Mike Adams is making stuff up these days, just rolling out assertion after assertion with no links to back any of it up. This is not valid information. For. The. Thousandth. Time.

[crickets]

Date: January 10, 2011 12:36AM

What exactly is he making up? I assume he's reiterating facts that he's learned in the past. If a writer put links for every assertion he wrote, there would be hundreds of links in every article, and it would take hours upon hours to write every article.

Date: January 10, 2011 12:46AM

Tamukha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KidRaw,
>
> Odd, my international banker friend hasn't heard
> of The Market Oracle.

Odd, The Market Oracle is one of the resources I credit for helping me to become independently wealthy.

Date: January 10, 2011 11:03PM

KidRaw,

Ah. That explains a great deal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables