Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Water of choice for a water fast?
Posted by: rufio ()
Date: April 11, 2009 07:37AM

I don't have access to spring water from a tap, what would be the best alternative? Would "natural spring water" from the store suffice? Reverse osmosis? Fiji water?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Water of choice for a water fast?
Posted by: Healthybun ()
Date: April 13, 2009 03:39PM

homemade distilled water
gl hg

Posted by: herbalgerbals ()
Date: May 02, 2009 03:55AM

coconut water? =]

Posted by: happyhouse ()
Date: May 24, 2009 08:44AM

Hello

It all depends on how long you will be cleansing with water for?

Reverse osmosis water is very good, but as a stand alone, has very little if any mineral content - not the best for a water fast.

Distilled water shares this same quality with distilled water - no mineral content.

Minerals are needed whilst fasting, as there are no exogenous minerals coming in, as food is omitted.

Alkaline water is obviously the best, as it neutralizes the acidic constituents of cleansing.

ps... If you want to really begin cleaning quickly, a product that goes by the name of MMS is a very powerful aid to de toxing... I would suggest reading real life testimonials from the following blog [www.mmshealthyforlife.com]

If you are enthused to purchase, I would recommend this site to do so. [www.mmshealthy4life.com]

Hope this helps...

Kind regards...

Adam

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables