Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Abcess tooth???
Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:10PM

Ok so I have an Abcess tooth... have for awhile... and have been
maintaining it using this special almost magical sort of tooth paste
with all wonderful ingredients... but i've had a few dreams that m teeth
maybe be affecting my health... so i'm wondering what is the general
opinion in the raw community of whether to have a root canal or have it
pulled? My first feeling is to have it pulled...because root canals don't really work in the long run... but this will be the 3rd tooth i'll have gone... and i'm starting to get concerned about loosing all my teeth... anyhow i would appreciate the info...

love laugh and dream

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Abcess tooth???
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 15, 2009 04:33PM

Dont wait around with an abcess, it can and will bore a hole in your jaw bone,
I had an abcess that I thought I could just drain myself, Hole in jaw bone
now , go see a dentist, also it could go to your head and that can kill.
A root canal done right will last many years, better than pulling.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: April 16, 2009 04:56PM

I agree that you should go see a dentist and if you can make a deal to get all your teeth taken care of. There are holistic dentists out there. You can do a search for holistic dental care.

Using a water pik filled with warm water and some hydrogen peroxide also helps to cleanse your teeth, gums, and mouth while you are getting to a dentist.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: April 17, 2009 12:42AM

my question isn't whether or not i should go though...it is root canal or extraction... ??? I appreciate the concern though...

love laugh and dream

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: April 18, 2009 03:00AM

Oh, very sorry 'bout thatsmiling smiley Depending on where the tooth is, you might just go ahead and pull it. You can always get permanent bridge if needed later.

There is a dental health website, you can vist this website..it has lots of info and a very cool book called Money by the Mouthful. I bought the book and it's very interesting. [mizar5.com]

Love,
Prism

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: May 23, 2009 04:55AM

Have you had this tooth dealt with yet? I would go for the root canal every time. I had one done 29years ago and not a peep from it since.

Posted by: happyhouse ()
Date: May 24, 2009 04:24AM

Hello

I have been a health care professional for the past 12 years, and have been trained in Acupuncture.

My own personal opinion is not to have a root canal. Its probably easy for me to say, as I still don't have even one filling, but there is a reason for that as well.

Apart from most people consuming too much sugar (which causes a certain acid producing bacteria to proliferate in the mouth - obviously not good for teeth that are very alkaline in nature). In cultures that ingest the required amounts of ascorbic acid, tooth decay is non existent.

I would suggest to read a book written by a PHD - one chapter is totally put aside to cover root canals, I believe a woman by the name of Toni Jefferies authored it, cannot remember the name though.

Also, a daily dose of 4 grams of buffered vitamin each day will curb any further tooth issues - have seen it happen time after time.

Also, there is a product called MMS, which is basically a chlorine dioxide compound that is very powerful in its anti bacterial, anti viral effects - this compound when gargled for a period of three minutes per day, and then ingested, will 9 times out of ten deal with the encumbent infection, whilst also stabilizing the structure of the tooth...

I have been recommending this product for years, and it can be purchased from a site called www.mmshealthyforlife.com

Also, you can read about other individuals experiences with gum and tooth related issues under the oral health section at www.mmshealthyforlife.com

Aside from this, root canals can cause many issues down the track, so best to be avoided.

In order to prevent more teeth from falling out, it sounds to me as though you are presenting with a sub clinical scurvy pathology - so make sure you begin hooking onto a large amount of good quality asorbic acid. Just read Linus Pauling's reaseach on it - he one a Noble prize on behalf of this research...

Hope this helps...

Kind regards...

Adam

Amended
Date: May 24, 2009 05:19AM

ps... I have posted the article again so as to highlight the links provided.

Hello

I have been a health care professional for the past 12 years, and have been trained in Acupuncture.

My own personal opinion is not to have a root canal. Its probably easy for me to say, as I still don't have even one filling, but there is a reason for that as well.

Apart from most people consuming too much sugar (which causes a certain acid producing bacteria to proliferate in the mouth - obviously not good for teeth that are very alkaline in nature). In cultures that ingest the required amounts of ascorbic acid, tooth decay is non existent.

I would suggest to read a book written by a PHD - one chapter is totally put aside to cover root canals, I believe a woman by the name of Toni Jefferies authored it, cannot remember the name though.

Also, a daily dose of 4 grams of buffered vitamin each day will curb any further tooth issues - have seen it happen time after time.

Also, there is a product called MMS, which is basically a chlorine dioxide compound that is very powerful in its anti bacterial, anti viral effects - this compound when gargled for a period of three minutes per day, and then ingested, will 9 times out of ten deal with the encumbent infection, whilst also stabilizing the structure of the tooth...

I have been recommending this product for years, and it can be purchased from a site called [www.mmshealthyforlife.com]

Also, you can read about other individuals experiences with gum and tooth related issues under the oral health section at [www.mmshealthyforlife.com]

Aside from this, root canals can cause many issues down the track, so best to be avoided.

In order to prevent more teeth from falling out, it sounds to me as though you are presenting with a sub clinical scurvy pathology - so make sure you begin hooking onto a large amount of good quality asorbic acid. Just read Linus Pauling's reaseach on it - he one a Noble prize on behalf of this research...

Hope this helps...

Kind regards...

Adam

Date: May 24, 2009 07:09AM

ps... Ok, one more time - I think this will work!...

Hello

I have been recommending this product for years, and it can be purchased from a site called [www.mmshealthy4life.com]

Also, you can read about other individuals experiences with gum and tooth related issues under the oral health section at [www.mmshealthyforlife.com]

Hope this helps...

Kind regards...

Adam

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables