Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Living Water
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 16, 2009 03:46AM

Hello, I've been trying to find more information on ozone / living water. I'm considering purchasing a water system but I can't find much information on it. I've read how great the water is for animals, house plants, etc. How the water is alkaline because of the ozone molecule added, but I am not having any luck finding suppliers.

Do any of you drink this water or own a system? What one do you own and where did you get it?

Thanks a bunch in advance! : D

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Living Water
Posted by: happyhouse ()
Date: May 24, 2009 09:43AM

Hello

Looks as though I am the first to respond!

Well, well. It all depends on what type of water you will be purifying.

For example, if you are hooked up to your municipal water supply, you will be most likely ingesting fluoride. This is NOT GOOD, so in this case I would suggest a reverse osmosis system, because apart from steam distillation, this is the only unit that will remove this compound. The downside though is that it removes virtually ALL mineral content from the water, and aside from the organic volatiles, chlorine and fluorine - these other minerals are important as trace elements.

If you are on rain water, or municipal water that DOES NOT have fluorine administered, then I would suggest an alkaline producing water ionizer - these units reduce the size of the water molecule from 18 - 21 units down to 1 - 3 units, hence forth micro clustering the water and making for a wetter water that penetrates the body's tissues more deeply. These machines also actively remove acidic components of the water, thus assisting the body to alkalinize - very important for health, as conventional diets have a breakdown on average of 98% acidic by - products.

The acid part of this water, (waste), is loved by plants, and is very good for skin topical usage.

I am in Australia, so as to where you would purchase one over there, I do not know.

As an aside, when travelling, there is a water purifying compound names MMS, and actively sterilizes and makes safe almost any water - very important. This product can be read about at [www.mmshealthyforlife.com] and be subsequently purchased at [www.mmshealthy4life.com]

Hope this helps with your query...

Kind regards...

Adam

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables