Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

question for the ladies
Posted by: satori108 ()
Date: April 17, 2009 04:15PM

Wow, what a question to post up but I'm really curious...What do you use to wash your lady parts? I was thinking of using Dr. Bonners liquid castile hemp and tea tree oil soap. I used the baby formula last night but I'm concerned if it is really getting things sanitized since it is all oil. I know that tea tree oil has a lot of helpful properties like anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, can help with yeast, etc. Does anyone have experience using this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: question for the ladies
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:48PM

I use whatever really mild Dr. Bronner's I have, but I don't overdo it--remember that lady parts are supposed to be acidic to maintain proper flora populations.

Posted by: meganbubbs ()
Date: April 18, 2009 01:24AM

Just water and friction, I don't think it's a good idea to use anything mad made down there. Your vagina does a pretty good job of taking care of itself if you leave it alone, but it will have to react to whatever chemicals/oils/soaps you introduce to it.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 18, 2009 06:34PM

me too, just water. i am meant to smell like a woman, i like it too. most of my partners have preferred a non-fruits-and-flower scented cootchie as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2009 06:34PM by coco.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 19, 2009 04:04AM

I just use water too, 98% of the time.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: satori108 ()
Date: April 20, 2009 03:48PM

Thanks ladies!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 20, 2009 03:58PM

hot water and a cloth smiling smiley any soaps and perfumed things just cause irritation smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: dhsredhead ()
Date: June 21, 2009 05:21PM

I'm using my friend's natural soap that she makes right now. No concerns over anti-bacterial etc.

Posted by: veganreikiangel ()
Date: July 22, 2009 09:54PM

For my lady parts I use lavender dr bronners, altho I smell as fresh as a spring day with hints of fruitiness 24/7 as it is... ;-)

Posted by: musicbebe ()
Date: July 23, 2009 03:07PM

For me a Dr.Bonners soap would burn! The only thing that doesn't burn me is anything by California Baby. I use that only on the external area of course. Also, the healthier you eat the less it smells down there. But I still always wash with that CB stuff, because I know my husband prefers a cleaner scent--and since he's the one getting up close and personal, I'll give him that right! It never completely takes away that womanly scent, though, that's natural.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 23, 2009 03:34PM

musicbebe,

Nature intends this, and men get it. You know what Napoleon once wrote to Josephine as he was preparing to come home after a long campaign? Two words:

"Don't wash."

So maybe we should all just stop : )

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 23, 2009 04:04PM

i heard he used to tell her that every time he was on his way home to her.
i dated a little napolean myself, heh. being w a man who truly loved all that was woman about me changed how i thought about myself. i haven't washed my bits w soap since then. winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables