Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Eating Ones Soul
Posted by: Janabanana ()
Date: September 17, 2009 03:08PM

Bliss is a name for the amount of amperage that can pass non-destructively thru tissue. Bliss occurs through coherent wave compression or density, which means in-formation density and sustainability. It is the feeling component of the perfect flo of spirit or consciousness within the bio-crystal, with the least resistance or interference patterns. Thus the body’s atoms sing in tune with the resonance of Gaia, or Uni-versal song. Love (8Hz) or the Schumann resonance braids the greatest number and complexity of waves within waves to bring about the deepest Grokking…oneness with the Uni-verse. Love is the fractal of awakening that allows the perfect eating of spin.

Eating spin...is this process of tolerating Bliss...of relaxing into it and going-with the fire of metamorphosis. This involves being true to oneself so that our e-motions are kept in an upspiral mode. Having to “consciously” eat spin (the fire of awareness) means we have to consciously change our whole way of interrelating to other humans in order to keep the e-motions upspiral. Eating spin is the science of perfecting the flow of energy through the multiscale caduceus such that there is as little interference pattern as possible and the maximum spin density, awareness density...or spiritual depth perception. Eating spin is the perfect braiding of the spin paths of the multi-scale electromagnetic fields forming the Merkabah. By using the mind as a Uraeus, that is a divining rod or cohesive steerage device to determine the flight, brightness and direction of the Merhabah.

I am precog in dreams and get a lot of information this way. But the future I see is a movie of emotion and meaning...that which describes the "insides" of future happenstance. Post awakening I have found the need to hold on to my own id and story lightly in order to not be paralyzed by the complexity of prior knowledge and the mystery of the unfolding event. The tendency is to assume that one knows what is what and this preconception colors the unfolding of the event...collapsing the spontaneous potential and dissolving mystery. However both the precognitive dream, the unfolding event and our analysis after the fact...are in effect only partial truths of an infinitely complex reality. Knowing that our view, our experience and our life are not solid, but plastic and pliable, we are freed from the prison of the conditioned mind and given unlimited access to creativity's meandering pathways.

The Uraeus represents the warrior and protector of solar consciousness, the all seeing eye of Horus, the eye of Ra. Through the focus of the mind second by second, this is the single point by which complexity is reduced into a cohesive "I" that constitutes the "decider" of our being and existence. It is when inner/outer seeing "I" can see itself, making ones subjectivity an object...that is making the lens of perception transparent to itself...that we are indeed liberated, enlightened or sovereign. Without meta-awareness, we are simply trapped in the mirrored holographic imag-ination of our own mind.

In ancient Egypt the Uraeus, the serpent head on the forehead, was the symbol of sovereignty, royalty, deity and divine authority. Representing the unification of the divided, complex, neurotic socialized self, into the single, simple, integrated or divine soul. At this point we could say that the third eye or spiritual awareness is functionally opened. Thus turning the serpent into the rod…that is, the rod at the core of the caduceus is the sacred space - the still convergence point of the interference pattern of the waves (Marko Rodin’s #9) which constitutes translightspeed (superluminal) consciousness…and hereby achieving precognition and therefore the divine right to rule the kingdom.

The Kingdom of Heaven is no-place or the still point that resides within. Nirvana Now being the state of gaining mastery over the forces of entropy through the steering of the mind towards "emptiness"...the still convergence point of the interference pattern of the waves (#9). The third eye is composed of this rod created by the perfect spin path of the caduceus up the spine (spin of electrons up the spin-e). It is interesting that during an inner conjunction (of 10,000 orgasms up the spine) the spine is straight, rigid and paralyzed…just like a rod. And when the plasma sword of the silver cord goes down into the top of the skull…it too feels like a solid rod of centripetal force. Thus the body is a perfect implosion device, as described in the symbol of the caduceus. Hence the term “eating spin.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eating Ones Soul
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: September 20, 2009 03:43PM

??Huh??

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: September 24, 2009 02:24PM

I consider myself a VERY deep thinker,but I have to admit this thread is challenging my brain quite severely.
I DO get some parts of it though.
It looks like it was copied and pasted from some other source.

Vinny

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 24, 2009 02:58PM

Vinny,

Janabanana is posting parts of her/his dissertation here and on another thread. I think the view behind this is extraordinary, and offers little nuggets of cosmic illumination here and there. Maybe it's more coherent in its original whole form?

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: September 25, 2009 01:00AM

Oh I think its very good.
It stretches your mind for a great workout.
I will feel very enlightened when I can read it and it all makes sense to me smiling smileysmiling smiley

Vinny

Posted by: Janabanana ()
Date: September 25, 2009 03:59AM

This stuff is not Dan Winter's though I do use some of his language put to other uses...such as eating spin. This chapter I am doing using Dan's work will be the bindu point of my book on sovereignty. It is simple to understand if you watch Nassim Haramein, Dan Winter, Ananda Bosman on youtube.
Email if you want me to send you the unfinished chapter...for more neuron twisting fun. jananz@hotmail.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables