Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Gallbladder problems
Posted by: PrescottAZ ()
Date: September 21, 2009 03:31AM

With my SAD diet, overweight (50 pounds), my gallbladder is acting up. I could not even touch my lower right quadrant, especially right side just below ribcage was painful, a week ago. Presently I am juicing organic raw beets, organic cucumber, carrots. Eating raw foods only. Nine days later, my gallbladder is doing much better but I still ache in the liver area. No pain, just ache. I will continue to eat raw foods and hopefully my health will improve. Next weekend I plan to do a liver cleanse with olive oil, epsom salts and organic lemons.

I have a long way to go but have decided raw is going to be my choice of lifestyle, I want to be well and feel healthy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gallbladder problems
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 21, 2009 04:44AM

celery juice is supposed to be a superb liver flush smiling smiley an extract from celery seeds is the basis of the synthetic medication fabricated for gout and liver disease smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: September 21, 2009 05:02AM

Thank you so much, just happen to have celery.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 21, 2009 12:29PM

Prescott,

Welcome, and keep doing what you are doing--root veg and green juices are very cleansing to the liver and gallbladder. I wish you full healing : )

Date: October 01, 2009 04:46AM

Hi everyone,

Well, I ended up going to emergency and found out I have a ulcer. I ordered a gallbladder kit and I will continue to use the product to go on a liver/gallbladder cleanse.

I am lurking here on the board as in hopes to get myself motivated to go raw.

Thank you all,

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: October 01, 2009 11:36AM

Fresh cabbage juice is purported to be an excellent healer for ulcers. Read Dr. Garnett Cheneys' article.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables