Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

VICTORY over the FDA!!!! We ARE what we eat!!!
Posted by: RaysofLight ()
Date: June 04, 2010 07:13PM

I have known since I was very young that food heals. I've watched it happened, I have experienced it.
Some of you have too and good for you!

I want to share some information with you in the links provided below. Wonderful information-a must read and share!
Please, know this information comes to you with love and light.
I encourage you to forward this email on to others.

So many people "know" that "something" is missing. However, we have become a society of people conditioned to ignore most of our "jiminy cricket", "higher self", "gut instincts" moments. Can you recall a time when you overrode your messages from that little voice inside of you? I call it my connection to my higher source and everyone has it. People continue to look outside of themselves and outside of nature for the answers. They go to the best of the best of medical doctors, and treatment facilities seeking out a cure for their condition. The truth is we were bred to be confused and accept/depend on research (funded by whom?) and our government. Have you looked at who makes up Big Brother (our government) regulatory agencies? Try this, “google” the names-look at their resumes, histories and you will find “former” big pharma and big industry executives (the same that profit from us) being in charge of regulations. Sorry, this is a conflict of interest, people, Wake Up, please! If you feel something is not right, chances are you are getting that “hit” for a reason! This is not to say that all medicine is negative, everything has it’s place…We have all heard the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

The non-profitable truth is that the answers are before us. They are provided to us, simply look at nature. All the answers and all the cures are there. The problem is-it's difficult to "unlearn" so much of what we have been inculcated to think we "know" (not know really). We must unlearn the things that are not resonating with solutions. We need to learn new ways of dealing with our health. It is possible. How long have they been "so close" to finding a cure for cancer? (over 25 years!) How many women with breast cancer have double mastectomies and fungus is discovered? How many of you believe that billions of dollars in research means it must be a cutting edge solution? No, ridiculous spending on “research” doesn’t mean we have any better solutions. It's just a more desperate reason to lie and cheat you of your health.

Unfortunately, being sick is the biggest industry in our nation, from the beef industry to lies about protein, to the milk industry, to the processed food industry, to medicine and big Pharma to the GMOs (think Monsanto)-everything they create for big profits is KILLING US!

We have become a society of sheep looking for our herder to guide us. The herder is our government and big business (Pharmaceutical Companies and Processed Food Companies, etc...) combined - we are allowing them to infest us with disease and sickness.

Our bodies are divinely created and recognize plant DNA, not GMOs or chemically altered, research laboratory produced, foreign material. Living and raw food is the truth, it’s the medicine nature intended for us. This is what heals us, nourishes us and nurtures us. When you give your body the abundance of life force energy, miracles happen with your mind, body and spirit.

Hippocrates (the Greek father of medicine) said “Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food”. In other words, allow food to nourish and heal you.
...and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
~Ezekiel 47:12 grinning smiley
I'm here to support you, please, feel free to contact me to schedule a time, should you need assistance.
As a member you may go to our Community tab and participate in discussions and post your experiences and ideas. Thank you for being a Living Food Village member. ENJOY! grinning smiley

[www.livingfoodvillage.com]

[www.livingfoodvillage.com]

In Love, Light and Health,
Kelly

"Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food"~Hippocrates
Kelly Vaccarelli ~Living and Raw Foods Coach & Theta Healer
Balancing Mind, Body and Spirit

http//www.livingfoodvillage.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables