Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ORGANIC Essiac Tea-Dry or Freshly Brewed- Delivered
Posted by: RaysofLight ()
Date: July 20, 2010 02:33PM

Learn how to make it yourself or find out how purchase it for your health challenge...email me for more info-I'm happy to help! [ow.ly] Click link for details.
Here's what Dr. Glum had to say about Essiac for AIDS in an interview circa 1990: "I also worked with the AIDS Project Los Angeles . . . . They had sent 179 patients home to die. They all had pneumocystis carinii and histoplasmosis. Their weight was down to about 100 pounds. Their T-4 cell counts were less than ten."
"The Project gave me five of these patients. I took them off the AZT and the DDI and put them on Essiac three times a day. Those are the only ones alive today. The other 174 are dead. But this information is not being disseminated either, because AIDS is on the horizon as another big moneymaker.
Dr. Glum also had success with a few cancer patients that came his way. For example, he was involved with treating one young boy with a virulent form of terminal leukemia. The boy recovered completely with Essiac Tea, only to die later from heart failure. The damage to his heart that caused the failure was traced to his earlier chemotherapy treatments!

More info -click on the link above-this is one thing that helped cure my father of stage 4 Liver Cancer. It's a sin that everyone doesn't know about alternative options-there are many! Be informed! Here's to your health, Kelly grinning smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables