Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Why do people think that you can't be cured of anything, and that you should go to a Doctor?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 03, 2010 02:18PM

I was on youtube and I briefly added that I was having symptoms of a disease and I didn't go to the doctor. After two years. Those symptoms rarely come back. I am on a mostly raw food diet and buy organic foods. I do not eat chocolate and I am making my own sprouts. I eat tons of raw green foods and I do not juice them. I eat them whole. Raw beets. I do juice wheatgrass though. I eat seaweed for iodine. I take vitamin D3 suppliments. I eat alot of raw wheatgerm.
Why are people so convinced that there is no way to heal the human body? They are writing me all these letters saying that the human body doesn't heal itself, or can't be healed. Isn't this negative? My symptoms are gone. I have tons of energy constantly and I don't believe this. Do you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do people think that you can't be cured of anything, and that you should go to a Doctor?
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 03, 2010 05:05PM

Some people, alas, are just stupid. And by stupid, I mean willfully ignorant and won't be told different from what they believe. It gives them a sense of security to believe that their "wrong" is objectively "right." Perverse, but increasingly common. It's great that you've healed yourself and I, for one, say Awesome and Congrats! smiling smiley

Re: Why do people think that you can't be cured of anything, and that you should go to a Doctor?
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: August 03, 2010 11:08PM

Most folks can't think for themselves and many are drugged into stupidity by the many meds they are on. I am so sick of hearing about the "scientific breakthroughs" that come along that will cure you, only to find that they cause some irreversible heart/liver/kidney damage a few years later.

Fat, dumb & happy...Just pass the cheetos, have another can of beer & watch the ball game...no sense in doing any research, since the mainstream media tells us all we need to know, right?

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: August 04, 2010 03:18AM

I believe in a mix, I do not distrust ALL modern medicine, hey, we are all able to live past 40 on average because of the best of it, I prefer natural treatments vs conventional if there are at least a few studies backing up that its worked, but I do not believe that there is a cure all within the raw diet or anything else for every health issue in existence, Ive seen proof of that in person... so I guess id have to say I believe in a middle ground between both extremes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 04, 2010 01:38PM

Well, some things do need a doctor. I couldn't set little's broken arm and dislocated wrist myself when it happened, I was more than happy to have a doctor on hand to do that. And to give him something for the incredible pain too! Yeesh.

Some things can't be healed, appendicitis. I had that, I could have killed me. Tetanus, that's deadly. Etc etc etc.

That said, my 300 lb uncle is in the hospital right now suffering seizures and has had a stroke and when he said to the doc "I'm too young to die, I don't want to die." And the doc said to him "First thing you have to do is give up all this diet soda." You know what his response was? "Oh no, I'm not doing that!"

People are sick a lot of the time because they are lazy and far too self indulgent, it's true. But it is TRUE! That's a reality they live in and it's very difficult for them to see outside of it. They don't want to see outside of it, that would mean they were responsible for things themselves and that would mean they were guilty of creating their own health crisis and that would mean they had no one else to blame and no one else to rely on to fix their problems for them.

I "healed" myself of IBS with raw food, fasting and a colonic but the doctor I saw (the one who told me it was incurable) said it was just a coincidence. ???
Meh, whatever. I know what happened and that's all that's really important.

Posted by: meganbubbs ()
Date: August 04, 2010 04:29PM

peonies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I was
> having symptoms of a disease and I didn't go to
> the doctor. After two years. Those symptoms rarely
> come back.

Would you mind sharing what disease you thought you were having symptoms of?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 04, 2010 09:09PM

Right, coco--in acute, emergent cases, call an allopath; for all else, give your body the support it needs to heal itself.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: August 07, 2010 05:36PM

Coco hit the nail on the head the majority are too lazy to change there lifestyle so "bandaids" and side effect ridden medication to cover every ailment and symptom is the way that these pharmaceutical companies profit.

The sad bit is when people go for real help not looking for the band aid but the root of the problem they dont get it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables