Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fluoride and the pineal gland.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 04, 2011 01:38PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fluoride and the pineal gland.
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: February 04, 2011 08:17PM

fluoride is a real bad poison.fluoride has a big effect on thyriod and the entire glandular system.I LIKE ATOMIDINE FOR REMOVING FLUORIDE FROM MY BODY.FLUORIDE MAKES PEOPLE @#$%& STUPID.makes people into real life dummies.i live in a city that puts fluoride in water .i wanted to buy a filter to get fluoride out cost about $300.

Date: February 04, 2011 08:53PM

I'm looking at the Berkey filters, they have an option component for removing flouride. Yes, it's pricey and no they are not very forthcoming about answering questions I've emailed them so I'm still on the fence but we will be getting something. There was no flouride in the water where I lived for 4 years and then again where I lived for the next 4 years but I'm pretty sure it's here in this city which I just do not like at all.

Date: February 04, 2011 10:07PM

they sneak fluoride into water system all the time.berkey is a good filter but not the best.go to www.inspiredliving.com look into CuZN filter.this is one of the best at removing fluoride cost about 280 plus shipping.i drink distilled water .the only problem is water is dead.water that springs from ground is virgin water.i mean water that has been living underground for million of year .has special properties.

Date: February 04, 2011 10:53PM

Distilling doesn't get everything out though and some things it concentrates. I am not going to drink distilled water...

I looked at the filters you recommended but I am not an expert, how can I tell the difference between these filters and Berkey filters?

Date: February 04, 2011 11:10PM

you don't have to be an expert to understand filters.berkey is a gravity feed filter device good for basic needs.if you want to remove fluoride you will need a ACTIVATED ALUMINA FILTER.they cost but do the job.berkey cost about the same.i didn't see alumina filter in berkey.simple no filter no get rid of fluoride.

Date: February 04, 2011 11:24PM

They DO have a flouride filter.

[www.berkeywater.com]

I can't tell what the difference is between theirs and the company you listed. I can't tell what the difference is between the basic filters or the sport filters both companies offer either. Those stats are just numbers to me, it's hard for me to understand which is better etc. I find it confusing.

I wrote and asked them about the plastic their regular filters, flouride filters and sport bottles are made of but they won't answer the question, just tell me to look at the website but there is no info on that there. I am having a hard time handing over hundreds of dollars for something I can't get extra info on!

Date: February 05, 2011 01:17AM

yes you are right they have a filter for flouride.like i said activated alumina filter.berkey is a great filter.so is the other.the other filter is pressure feed a little better.all i can say is your on the right track.either one should do the job.they both have a long track record.

Date: February 05, 2011 01:28AM

I just wish I could find out what the plastic housing on the filters is made of, particularly the fluoride one for the Berkey since it hangs suspended into the bottom container where the water sits finally rests after flowing through the rest of the filter. If it is an unfriendly plastic I want to know about it. The rest of it the water passes through fairly quickly but the bottom container the water is in contact with continuously. Oh well, maybe they will email back if I pester them a bit. For several hundred dollars I sort of expect a high level of customer service, if I don't get it pre-purchase I am not very likely to buy from them at all. We shall see...

Date: February 05, 2011 01:40AM

inspiredliving has a 30 money back guarantee.look at cuzn dual cartridge it stainless steel.

Date: February 05, 2011 01:42AM

Ok thanks, I'll check them out again. They seemed to have a whole lot of filters to choose from that all did different things, I just want one like the Berkey that takes out flouride as well as sediment, pathogens, chemicals, drugs, bleach etc. That really cleans the water! Also a shower filter so we aren't bathing in bleach and inhaling it. That's just a terrible thing to do to your lungs I think.

Date: February 22, 2011 07:31PM

Whoa, this youtube series is Intense! Govt researchers fired for publishing studies about fluoride, Doctors discredited, etc. Heavy.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 23, 2011 01:59AM

coconuts, that is sufficient evidence of the substance's uselessness and toxicity, no?

I have talked to doctors about this, and the ones that have taken a few extra chemistry courses agree that fluoride is dangerous. Which begs the question: why isn't medical curriculum standardized? If it's not really disputable, how come all doctors don't know this?

Date: February 23, 2011 02:25AM

Because it is a bi-product of the ever powerful petroleum industry, that's why. So they can make even MORE money off us suckers. Like suppressing alternative energy solutions for automobiles isn't enough. Like making everything under the sun out of plastic doesn't net enough income for them. Sigh. We are doomed.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 23, 2011 01:27PM

Now, now, coco. . .

I feel it is slowly making a difference that I model a better way of doing things for others, in a way that isn't preachy or weird, but subtle. I am pretty much all by myself here with my values, but I can influence others and I do: Not too long ago, I did some grocery shopping for a family friend. As I was telling her the store didn't have the plastic kitchen trash bags she buys, I added "You know, I get these totally biodegradable trash bags; they cost a bit more but to me it's worth it to know my trash isn't going to outlive everyone. I mean the trash inside a kitchen bag is mostly biodegradable, right?" I said this as I was putting her groceries away, you know, kind of off-the-cuff, just puttin' it out there, casual-like. And she thought for a moment and said, "OK, buy me those the next time you see them." Score!

Date: February 23, 2011 02:56PM

Thanks. I needed that. I am feeling the weight of the world these days.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables