Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Type 1 Diabetes help
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: March 13, 2011 10:38AM

Got a friend with it, she is looking for info on stuff that will help her control it, and I remember hearing something about raw foods or something helping with this... any info would be appreciated, thanks, im ggonna go sleep this wine off. night all

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Type 1 Diabetes help
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 13, 2011 11:22PM

Curator, I see 6:38 am as the time you posted this...Is that EST? LOL- in CA it must have been around 3 or 4 am! In any case, Gabriel Cousins has a video called "Cure Diabetes in 30 Days" or something to that effect. I saw the preview and it looked very compelling. They take these people and bring them to Tree of Life and they drink green juices for 30 days...It's like a documentary and it's very interesting how these people who were on insulin (Type 1s are dependent on it) were able to go off, lost a bunch of weight, etc! Look for it in your library system or I suppose it's worth investing in it if she's got the money!

Date: March 14, 2011 02:14AM

ah, cool, I will tell her about it. thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 14, 2011 03:48PM

From Rustic Bohemian's blog linked to from a thread in the main Forum a couple weeks back:

[www.raw-food-health.net]

Date: March 14, 2011 09:53PM

thanks

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: March 15, 2011 02:31AM

i would use magnesium oil ,natural calm(magnesium supplement),chromium picolinate,alpha liplic acid(ala),atomidine.dr. mark sirius is a very good source of info on magnesium.the most important mineral in the body has over 400 fuctions.hard to get in average diet.in germany they give people large doses of ALA for diabetes.about two grams a day.ALA is a very strong anti-oxidinate .sorry about the spelling but i just smoked up.i have a bad hangover.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables