Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Radon
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 14, 2011 12:50AM

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Radon. You know how it was a big deal a few years ago. Causes lung cancer or something like that. I always kind of wondered if it was legitimate or just a bunch of hype - if you know what I mean. Some agenda or other; I don't know. I know I can just look it up, but if anybody has any knowledge if it's a very serious health risk or not, I'd appreciate it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Radon
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 14, 2011 01:20AM

I heard about people who intentionally expose themselves to radon in order to heal! It was pretty wild and I don't remember what they were trying to cure, but I found that pretty interesting.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 14, 2011 01:31AM

Good to know since I've been cleaning out the basement and that's the most likely place in the house to encounter it.

I'm not really being serious here. Radon is some nasty stuff.

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: March 15, 2011 02:06AM

radon and natural radiation are important to your DNA.they tell people that radon is bad but they lie.these are the same assholes that tell you fluoride is good for you.it's like dirt i like it.i know its making my immune strong when i play in it or eat a little.LIVING IN A STERILE WORLD IS REALLY BAD FOR YOU.ever day people are dieing from super germs(man made).sterile soap,harsh chemical,dead food,ect. THE BEST WATER IN THE WORLD. SPRING WATER IS LOADED WITH RADON.THEY ARE IN SOME OF THE BEST HEALTH CENTERS IN THE WORLD.

Date: March 15, 2011 12:29PM

Well... my sister got a horrible terrible no good very bad parasite from eating unwashed produce out of her organic garden that messed up her system for a very long time so I'm not about to go eating any actual dirt myself.

Date: March 15, 2011 02:38PM

it's sounds like your sister got a lesson on nature.parasites exist!so what to do?farmer for thousands of years know that certain things made them sick.so the smart ones fought back.green black walnut,wormwood,clove flower,garlic,etc.will kill all parasites.now you can go to your local health store and buy the herbs cheap.i would take herbs every four months for about a month.then stop. NOW THIS IS FOR YOU COCO.the real nasty parasites come for you pets.if your dog has parasites,heart worm,tapeworm,etc.so do you.we are living in a parasite rich world.when i say i eat a little dirt.i mean i know that homeostatic soil organism help my body.fight germs, parasite,bad germ,etc. THIS IS A COMPLEX SUBJECT.also learn about zapping.

Date: March 15, 2011 03:29PM

I am familiar with zapping, have done it, it's interesting.
I keep no house pets, to me they are disgusting. I mean, nice creatures and I like them and everything but having them and their meat based food and their hair and their butt licking and their @#$%& inside my home? No thank you.

The parasite my sister had required heavy drugs, nothing natural was strong enough to rid her of it. Lesson learned: Don't Eat Dirt.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: March 28, 2011 10:22PM

A common place for it is in your average basement in northeast USA.
That is precisely where I spent thousands of hours working out,breathing hard,and working in my woodshop.
The basement was tested as having excess radon,which required ventilation,upon selling the home.
To this day I have no health problems that could be traced to radon.

Vinny

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: April 11, 2011 10:01PM

My best friend's mother died of lung cancer that was put down to radon. Her house was massively over the safe level for radon abd she rarely went out. I wouldn't want to live with excess levels of radon. The danger in the UK comes from houses built with and/or over granite.

Date: April 13, 2011 05:34AM

sorry about your friend mother,my her soul rest in peace.i study energy medicine and found that there are many factor to cancer.all i know is its very hard to nail it down.it allways a big picture.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables