Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

radiation
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: May 07, 2011 09:52PM

i want to clear about something radon and natural radiation is okay.it's good for the body.but we have a real problem the radiation from japan is heavy.what i mean it will kill everyone.plutonium is death.about a pound of plutonium in the air can kill ever person in the world.in japan the reactors shot about 1200 pound of plutonium into the air.i would buy iodine in any form and powdered zeolite.stay away from liquid.scam. plutonium will kill every man,women ,child.i hope some has the answer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: radiation
Date: May 07, 2011 10:23PM

check out mark sircus blog. you will learn more facts.I WOULD LIKE SAY IT'S JUST CHANGE.WE MIGHT DIE BUT ARE SOUL LIVE FOR EVER.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 08, 2011 01:51AM

I don't believe an individual soul lives beyond the life time of the body. We are energy and that never dies but individual consciousness IMO belongs to this incarnation only. So take care of yourself and live it up!

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: May 08, 2011 05:34PM

Mark Sircus is not a nuclear physicist nor a student of any discipline related to the study of radation energy. Thus, his views may be interesting without being valid. Also, he appears to be one of those anthropogenic climate change deniers, a Big Red Flag to me. Lastly, I have a friend who is an actually medical doctor who worked in the exclusion zone around Chernobyl years after the meltdown, and well, she'd probably say solar radiation is good for us but other kinds of "natural" radiation, not so much.

Posted by: Corathegreen ()
Date: May 08, 2011 06:54PM

Well jeez, that was a dismal message.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: May 16, 2011 06:41PM

wouldn't we all start to have symptoms by now?

Date: May 18, 2011 03:52PM

i'm at a ormus seminiar in www.enota.com at enota i will talk to so very knowledgeable people and see what i can learn.radiation posioning can take momths to many years to effect. also for everybody enota will be the the only ormus seminiar in the world it starts tomarrow.i am emailing this from enota.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 19, 2011 06:49AM

Mislu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wouldn't we all start to have symptoms by now?

low level exposer is a time bomb 20 years on average look back at the bikini atoll test done to u.s. service men they all mostly died average age 40.
radition is mans worst nightmare. what a stupid way to boil water.
japans 1200 lbs is small stuff on the scale that has been released world wide.
any idea how much of that crab was released here in the u.s. at testsite Mercury. many above ground and below Mecury is the most nuked bombed site on this planet
good luck to us all prayers for planet

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 19, 2011 07:22AM

radiation can be found in every human on this planet and not the natural kind
it concentates in the bone and fatty tisues, this is a fact. I have been a life Member of the Alliance of Atomic Veterans ofr over 30 years, I think our group has a better understanding of radiation than most, the group was formed by a wonderful man Anthony Gurisco a bikkini atoll guenie pig. the nuke legacy
has been rewriten in the past 20 years, the DOD- department of defence and the DOE-department of energy hired ghost writers to pull all neg facts and rewrite
also the most powerful and the most corupt and most toxic industry is the NRC
more money there then in oil ect. may the gods help us all
rhb

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: May 19, 2011 01:57PM

Bill, totally agree.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables