Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Magnetic therapy for pain relief
Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: October 20, 2011 04:58AM

Stress relief, relaxation therapy, pain relief. I wish I could afford one for my arthritis!

Check it out:

[www.magneceutical.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Magnetic therapy for pain relief
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: October 24, 2011 02:13PM

swimmer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .......I wish I could afford one for my arthritis!
I have some Swampland in Florida that I'd like to sell to you......WY

Date: October 26, 2011 02:08PM

lol WY, (thanks but, I'm happy in CA)

This therapy is proven to be very effective. A great alternative to pharmaceuticals.

I'm not sure why magnetic therapy gets scoffed at when it's effective, non-invasive, doesn't poison you, and no side effects that you need to take other drugs to counter.

Date: October 29, 2011 03:24PM

Here's some more info:

[en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 03, 2011 12:50AM

I have one of those magnetic bracelets(it belonged to my mom) and I find that I have better balance and breathe better when I wear it. I have actually made note of this on several occasions, and it's consistent. The human body is a conductor of and subject to the forces of physics, so it stands to reason such a device would work on us.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 03, 2011 02:08AM

Breathe better how Tam? Now I'm interested... that's one of my areas of discomfort.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: November 03, 2011 05:34PM

My husband had tendonitis from his thumb to his elbow, from using the mouse and his doctor recommended he put DMSO on his wrist and wear a wrist bracelet at night -- it worked after a few nights - the pain was gone. But since then, he always uses the mouse with his left hand so I'm not sure what would have happened if he had continued with his right hand. Let me know if you want the brand of DMSO and the manufacturer of the magnetic wrist bracelet.

Also, for arthritis - what kind of arthritis do you have, swimmer, and where is it located? Have you tried eliminating various foods or food families?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 05, 2011 03:12PM

coco,

Yeah, I can fully respire from my belly, especially at night(when I don't wear the bracelet). I don't know why this is happening, but it is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables