Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Beginning of the End for SMART Meters
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: November 03, 2011 05:26PM

Good News for those interested in Health Freedom, Privacy and Property Rights from one of my favorite websites -

[www.thedailybell.com]

More Info on "Smart Grid"

[www.thedailybell.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beginning of the End for SMART Meters
Date: November 05, 2011 03:00AM

Another article on the Smart Meter Removal --

[canadafreepress.com]

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: January 13, 2012 06:46AM

Over a month ago, I contacted BC Hydro to ask them whether or not the meter in my apartment that I was PAYING for was an analog or smart.

Over one month later, they replied with, despite the fact I have paid for their services, because I did not own the building, they refused to disclose the information.

Thank god I don't live there anymore, anyway.

The whole thing disgusts me, I am joyfully watching the end. Thank you for posting!

Date: July 19, 2012 11:34PM

Our power company is going to install SMART meters in all of Virginia within the next year or two, so I better figure out how I'm going to deal with it --

Woman Pulls Gun To Prevent Smart Meter Installation

[www.infowars.com]

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: August 02, 2012 07:00PM

I got my lock from this website:

[smartmeterblocker.com]

But they also sell blockers if the damage has been done.

I'm a fan of www.stopsmartmetersbc.ca

They have all kinds of nice document templates you could easily modify for your region.

When I was staying with some family, my fiancee, fortunately, was home and able to chase the installers off the property. He had to stand in front of the meter and repeatedly tell them NO, in not so many nice ways. He also has the Big Scary Man factor in his favor. I see how women and the elderly could be more easily intimidated.

Slowly, but surely, they're getting forced out of Canada. Keep fighting the good fight. It's climbing through the courts and the shady installers have been forced to hold back on the dirty tricks as more and more people have been filming, documenting, and getting verbal about the damages and violations.

As for your link, thank god not even Batman could persuade the US to sign the UN Small Arms Ban. I'm surprised there hasn't been more of that, frankly, what with installers trespassing and illegally damaging homes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables