Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Magnetic Clay Baths
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: December 24, 2011 11:07AM

coco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmm, maybe I'll try this in the summer. I've got a
> really big tote bin we could use as an outdoor tub
> at the cottage. Just dump onto the lawn when
> through, bet that clay's good for the earth!

But the heavy metals, viruses, bacteria and what ever else coming out of you probably isn't lol.

Im pouring it over some stubborn weeds at the moment lol. When cleaning definitley prepare yourself with gloves as the last thing you want to do is reabsorb what you are getting rid of.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 24, 2011 01:13PM

Hey, it's all natural. No worse than the random dog doo that gets left here and there! Certainly better than the garbage so many people spray on their grass.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: December 24, 2011 04:43PM

i cant see dumping it on the ground being a problem, plants have their own chelating ways of turning heavy metals into useable minerals smiling smiley

did you know that pumkins were used as after cherynoble as and experiment to see how they removed toxins from the soil? theytried a whole bunch of plants and apparently pumpkins and alfalfa worked incredibly well for detoxing the soil smiling smiley

i read this in a weird science journal back in early 2k , they then turn the contaminated pumpkins and other crops back under ..regrow .. repeat repeat repeat . I thought that was pretty interesting smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: December 24, 2011 05:07PM

Thats coolsmiling smiley, alfalfa has a deep root system so can burrow deep and gather minerals/metals from what i have read.

Anyway i did my first full bath today, firstly i had help here to clean the bath after i had finished as i didn't know if i would need to lie down straight away. I would say if you have a partner or family that can clean the bath afterwards try get them as the last thing you want to do after a detox bath is to be filling multiple basins of clay water and going outside.

I feel great, very crisp thinking, vision and calmness like i haven't experienced since a young boy. I hope the next 3 full baths i do keep producing similar results. The bottom of the water had went totally black, the hardened clay looked horrible lol. No pulling sensation this time though, might up myself to 2 cups, instead of 1 1/2.

It is nowhere as depleting or dehydrating as any other detox baths i have tried such as himalayan salt or epsom baths. But no harm in making sure you are hydrated and topped up in minerals both before and after to be safe.

Will post a blog up later.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2011 05:07PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: newhoove ()
Date: December 27, 2011 01:42AM

I'm on board! Just ordered the "clear out". I just plan on soaking my feet. However, I do have a very fancy guest bathroom I may be tempted to destroy. smiling smiley My landlord left me without A/C for 3 months. ha!

Date: December 27, 2011 01:47AM

I'm wondering if the dark gross stuff at the bottom is just sedimentation of the product itself appearing to look like detox'd metals. I'm wondering if we could send that stuff out to the lab?

Date: December 27, 2011 11:20AM

newhoove Wrote:
> I'm wondering if the dark gross stuff at the
> bottom is just sedimentation of the product itself
> appearing to look like detox'd metals. I'm
> wondering if we could send that stuff out to the
> lab?

I had thought of that but in my opinion i don't think so. I have done clay baths with regular bentonite clay before and although some sets at the bottom of the bath it isn't black. Also you get no pulling sensation from the regular bentonite clay.

Don't worry about your bath mine has cleaned up fine. Let us know how you get on newhoove.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: December 31, 2011 02:45PM

Just done another 2 cup 40 minute foot bath and feel great again. Really light, clear thinking and just a clean feeling all over my body.

I was actually feeling pretty crappy before it, i had overindulged in a little wine at a party something i haven't done in a long time and won't be for a good while. But now i feel great.

Going to start my year off with another box and do 2 full baths a week. Still reckon there is alot of heavy metals deep rooted even though none are showing on tests.

Water again went very black today.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: January 01, 2012 03:11AM

Are you doing anything in particular post-bath to re-mineralize?
I read somewhere people were using himalayan salt or trace minerals.

Date: January 01, 2012 01:32PM

newhoove Wrote:
> Are you doing anything in particular post-bath to
> re-mineralize?
> I read somewhere people were using himalayan salt
> or trace minerals.

I consume quite alot of superfoods and such daily anyway but in particular i have been taking some active ionic minerals pre bath and a blend of seaweed, alfalfa and himalayan salt post bath.

Same as what i do when using my far infrared sauna, i was just going to do a post on this on the blog and will post the recipe for the blend i use.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: January 04, 2012 11:45PM

My first foot bath using the Clear-Out with the herbal packet is very interesting. I have my feet soaking in the water right now as I type. I don't feel any pulling from my feet, but my ears are feeling very hot!

I compare it to the feeling of being caught in the act of doing something wrong or saying something bad and you get this overwhelming sensation. hahah

Date: January 05, 2012 12:46AM

I took a few pictures of the clay prior to the foot bath and after. I'm actually kinda horrified if thats what really came out of me. hah!

If anyone is interested in the process and results let me know. I can email you the pictures of the clay before/after.

Date: January 05, 2012 12:24PM

Haha nice one newhoove, about the burning i noticed my mouth felt quite warm and then a metallic taste came over. Then after the foot bath my saliva was very clear tasting, breath very fresh.

Did your clay go black?, when i did the full bath black stuff had came out my arms. I felt amazing afterwards.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: January 05, 2012 06:02PM

Done a little blog post on my use of edible earth so far which is an internal clay product for detoxification and chelation of metals. Also good as a mineral supplement.

[vegankingdom.co.uk]

Will update as and how i get on with it. Won't be doubling the dose again anyway as the detox was far too strong this morning which mucked my day up.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 05, 2012 08:24PM

Good blog post, powerlifer. I am too chicken to try the magnetic clay baths as of yet, but am going to try oral clay in about a month. Keep us posted!

Date: January 05, 2012 09:07PM

Tamukha Wrote:
> Good blog post, powerlifer. I am too chicken to
> try the magnetic clay baths as of yet, but am
> going to try oral clay in about a month. Keep us
> posted!

Thanks Tamukha, you should try the magnetic clay foot baths if you don't want the hassle of cleaning up. Other than some very very minor fatigue i have noticed no detox/cleansing symptoms, but with the edible/internal clay it is abit more detoxy especially at the higher dose i woke up with nausea today and fatigue. When i tried bentonite clay last time this happened. Nothing but praise so far for LL's Magnetic Clay baths, hopefully soon i will able to rate Edible Earth and internal clay.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2012 09:07PM by powerlifer.

Date: January 05, 2012 10:48PM

Mine turned black aswell. Actually, the bottom 1/2 inch of my foot basin was a dark brown/black color that looked mucousy. These materials at the bottom were not just sedimentation of the product itself. Fascinating. I didn't feel all that much better though. I look forward to doing another foot bath.

Date: January 05, 2012 11:22PM

Most people have said there relief came 4th full bath but personally i felt an awful lot better the times ive tried so far.

Yeah its sort of black metallic colour i get at the botto of the basin. Must do a full bath tomorrow.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: January 07, 2012 05:25PM

Ate some rich food on New Year's Eve that my sensitive self had gotten unaccustomed to, and have been battling colitis ever since--I'm doing that water fast I considered doing a few months ago, after all smiling smiley

Going to order the magnetic clay general environmental detox formula from LL on Monday and start doing foot baths--afraid to clog up my old pipes with baths--as soon as I get it. The science nerd in me can't wait to see what happens!

Let us know what happens with the full bath, powerlifer!

Date: January 07, 2012 05:43PM

Tamukha,
I look forward to hearing about your experiences with the clay. There are directions to make a slurry to apply directly to certain body parts. I'm thinking about externally applying a 'clay slurry' to my ascending/transverse/descending colon regions; where mild dystension occurs frequently.

I want to rescind my last statement of not feeling any benefits of the product. I noticed that I've been sleeping in a much deeper state. The last couple days I haven't tossed and turned as much and woke up in a nice warm-cozy state that I haven't felt in - well I can't remember the last time.

"Clear Out", the magnetic clay bath product I purchased, came with the additional herbs to mix in the clay along with a free sample of ancient minerals magnesium oil and gel. I've been carelessly spraying the magnesium oil on my body here and there out of sheer curiosity and pampering myself with foot baths.

I've come to the conclusion that these products in conjunction with each other have attributed to a better nights sleep. I think I'm going to try a full bath tomorrow night.

Date: January 07, 2012 10:15PM

Good luck, newhoove!

Date: January 08, 2012 11:27AM

It may be the magnesium that is helping your sleep although heavy metals can really mess with sleep so it could be getting rid of those also. The ancient minerals magnesium is one of my favorite products, i did a post on it a few below with how much it helped me.

Aslong as you tape up the plug hole and duct you will be fine tamukha. Its more of a clay water than thick clay. Although there is some thick clay at the bottom of the bath.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2012 11:29AM by powerlifer.

Date: January 09, 2012 12:34PM

Its funny a few years ago when i did have severe heavy metal poisoning and other health problems i would grind my teeth alot, especially when trying to get to sleep. Since chelating and such i haven't done it in years but half way through a clay foot bath i noticed that i had started grinding my teeth again.

Interesting stuff this clay, going to buy another batch and do some more.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: February 08, 2012 04:56PM

you got me worried now - is it bad to let any type of clay down the pipes? I often use bentonite (in face masks, and sometimes in a psylium shake) and I rinse the residue away down the sink... should this be avoided?? :0

Date: February 08, 2012 06:23PM

lisa m Wrote:
> you got me worried now - is it bad to let any type
> of clay down the pipes? I often use bentonite (in
> face masks, and sometimes in a psylium shake) and
> I rinse the residue away down the sink... should
> this be avoided?? :0

I don't know if it would build up over time and clog the pipes but it is a possibility i reckon.

I dump it on my driveway just incase.

On another note i forgot about this thread and am still doing full and foot baths once or twice a week. Feeling the best i have in a while, heavy metal toxicity is really a problem.

[www.amlaberry.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2012 06:24PM by powerlifer.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 13, 2012 06:03PM

a small amount of bentonite once in awhile should be fine .. but you could always get yourself a nice ceramic wash bowl and clean yer face oldtimey style an just toss the contents to the yard smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables