Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Whole Foods Sold Out To Monsanto
Posted by: Janabanana ()
Date: January 27, 2012 01:49PM

www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_22449.cfm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Whole Foods Sold Out To Monsanto
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 27, 2012 02:40PM

Thanks for the article. It's old news though. The single handedly dismantled the organics industry. WholePayCheck was the beginning of the end.

Re: Whole Foods Sold Out To Monsanto
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: January 27, 2012 04:09PM

Yeah..I'd like to know when the people are going to rise up against the take over of our foods, lands, environments?! This is a topic that I can get all of myself into.

The Internet is powerful (they will do all they can to get rid of that too), the people together are a force to reckon with once they come together. We need to do this.

These conglomerate corrupt companies along with our own military (black ops programs we don't even know about that spend trillions of our dollars) and some of the government powers that be need to clean up their act or get out of town.

How strong do I feel about chemtrails, GM foods, the Haarp project..to me what they do is treasonous. I also just learned that Bill Gates is a big proponent of GM foods. What the heck does he know..he talks like he's an expert though and what's scary is he has billions of dollars to invest in GM industry. Looking to grow richer by plundering our Earth and the people.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables