Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tell me again that I'm imagining that cell phone related headache...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 17, 2012 01:58AM

I never, ever want to hear those words again. I am NOT imagining the migraines I get from cell phones and WiFi.

[www.dailymotion.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tell me again that I'm imagining that cell phone related headache...
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 17, 2012 02:49AM

I remember this. I think it's great how they think it's funneeee.

Darwinism at work.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: February 17, 2012 07:42AM

Smart Meters came to my area, and I've been sick in bed for the past three days. sad smiley I was always sensitive to cell phones, but now I feel like I can't feel normal anywhere, unless it's out in the middle of the forest and lying in the dirt.

There isn't even one attached to OUR house!! >.<

I'm crossing my fingers and just hoping that everyone I live with in the house also all got sick coincidentally at the same time... =\

Microwave radiation is noooo good and I'm not sure what we can do to protect ourselves. Green tea, melatonin, are they enough?

Date: February 17, 2012 02:08PM

It's turning me into a frikken zombie, ugh. DSL is expanding all over, even to the most rural communities which means WiFi everywhere, cell phone towers too, everybody looking for a better signal for their cell phone that they absolutely must have and cannot live without for even a minute so don't even bring it up. Sigh.
Phantom, want to find forest and build a dirt home with us? I need some relief from this, it's sickening.

Tam, the dude EATS the popcorn! Pretty indicative of the general attitude about this stuff, eh?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 17, 2012 03:37PM

Yep.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 18, 2012 10:33PM

I looked into this more and unless one can replicate the same outcome with their cell phones it's not to be trusted as fact.

There is something else going on, a trick and just because you think you can see what's happening doesn't make it true. I read that maybe there's a heating element under the table or some other trickery.

This should be an easy experiment to replicate, let us know if anyone does try and what results they get.

I also am of the opinion that a lot of the technology isn't healthy for us so I'm of an open mind.

Love,
Prism

Date: February 18, 2012 10:56PM

How could a heating element of any kind do that? It takes popcorn quite a few minutes to pop even under the high heat of oil on the burner or in the hot air popper. Those kernels popped SO quickly. Also, the wooden tables would have been smoldering if they were hot enough to pop corn. Even if there was a hair drier set on high above the kernels it would have taken much longer for them to pop.
I will try this when there are enough friends together with cell phones to do so.

Date: February 18, 2012 11:32PM

A microwave of course can pop corn very quickly..which was the premise of the cell phones I believe. That their output in megahertz is close to the megahertz used in a microwave..something like that.

Maybe instead of something under the table it was something above where we could not view?

Let us know Coco what you find when you conduct your experiment.

Love,
Prism

Date: February 18, 2012 11:43PM

I found this but that says it's a hoax. I'm still going to try it though.
[urbanlegends.about.com]

Date: February 19, 2012 02:22AM

Yes, there are a lot of sites that debunk the corn popping and egg cooking with cell phones and their reasons make sense to me.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables