Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Super Nutrition Academy
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 21, 2012 01:54PM

This actually looks good. It's presented in this interview by a yoga teacher I like. I don't follow all of his recommendations but he generally gives good advice. And I like this simplistic approach, it doesn't have to be so complicated...

[www.yogabodynaturals.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Super Nutrition Academy
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 21, 2012 03:16PM

I would never listen to most of the "modules" again after the first time; I know this from experience! I do wish seminars in things like this were more broadly traveled. Thanks for posting, though. I'll keep an eye out for a Yuri event the next time I'm in the TO smiling smiley

Re: Super Nutrition Academy
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 21, 2012 03:20PM

It's a reasonable price but not something I'll pursue myself. There are so many people who come here with basically no knowledge about nutrition though, this could be helpful. I agree that most books and resources get confusing when there are helpful basics to focus on instead. Things get gussied up so they'll sell but end up being too much to be absorbed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables