Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Nettle Root & Nettle Leaf
Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: August 13, 2012 08:23AM

Should I take them both to combat hair loss? Could it be dangerous long-term?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nettle Root & Nettle Leaf
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 20, 2012 03:53PM

I have taken a tincture of nettle root and my veins turned very blue which you could see thru the skin..it was pretty cool.

You might thing about adding iodine to your food source as that helps with thyroid and endocrine function among other things which in turn may help with hair loss. Also taking 1000 mgs. of Inositol daily which is a B vitamin may help with hair loss and healthier hair.

Try adding 1 or 2 oz. of Povidone Iodine to your bath water and soak in it from head to toes. That also may help with new hair growth. My Iodine eye drops I use (for over 4 years now) every morning helped me to grow in my eyelashes and soften them. I had a habit (like my mother) of playing with my eyelashes and pulling them out..sometimes I'd only have half the amount with bare spots on my lids..now the don't bother me at all and if I do touch them they are very soft and I don't pull on them like I used to.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables