Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Baking Soda for softening of rough heels..works!
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 16, 2012 04:09AM

I've done a lot of different types of baths and foot-baths..for some reason I can't recall ever using baking soda. I tried it for a foot bath first and it worked best of anything I've used.

Then I read that you can add it to your bath too..and so I tried it tonight with 3 lbs. of baking soda and a very warm bath. It makes your skin very soft and it cleaned my horrid summer cracked heels.

I like using Povidone Iodine in my bath and soak in it. It also makes your skin soft but it doesn't clean your feet like baking soda does.

I might actually end up with soft normal heels eventually.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Baking Soda for softening of rough heels..works!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 16, 2012 06:45PM

Cool Prism, thanks for that smiling smiley. I spend the summer barefoot and end up with some rough soles by the end of it. Not exactly pretty tongue sticking out smiley. Will try a little baking soda and iodine foot bath. No tub out here at the cottage, the whole deal will have to wait for a while. Feet I can do though.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables