Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dallas Approves Aerial Spraying to Fight West Nile
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: August 18, 2012 04:55PM

Glad I don't live in Dallas -

[www.cbsnews.com]

West Nile Virus: Dallas, Texas Attack Plan Includes Aerial Insecticide Spray Assault

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

"Still, some residents fear the chemicals could harm their children, pets and useful insects such as honeybees and ladybugs.

The chemical released from the planes, synthetic pyrethroid, mimics a naturally occurring substance found in chrysanthemums. The Environmental Protection Agency has said that pyrethroids do not pose a significant risk to wildlife or the environment, though no pesticide is 100 percent safe."

If the EPA says it's OK, it must be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dallas Approves Aerial Spraying to Fight West Nile
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 19, 2012 07:15PM

Dear Dallas: no one ever proved West Nile disease exists!
Saturday, August 18, 2012 by: Jon Rappoport
[www.naturalnews.com]

Date: August 22, 2012 01:44PM

Cities, Counties Nationwide Begin Mass Aerial Sprayings of Toxic 'Anti-West Nile Virus' Pesticides

[www.naturalnews.com]

It took me about fifteen minutes to find out if they're spraying my county. I called the Department of Health, and they told me to call the County Office Building, and they said to call the Board of Supervisors Clerk's Office. The lady said they're not spraying here. I wish there was someplace online where you could check to see what counties they're spraying. It takes a lot of time keeping up with all this stuff, no wonder people just give up and give in to apathy and helplessness.

So the reason we have all these viruses is because 'they' are creating them in labs - messing with ticks - Lyme Disease - and mosquitos - West Nile Virus. So they create the virus, then spray us or vaccinate us against it with chemicals that make us sick and then we have to take Big Pharma drugs which make us sicker.

Engineering Mosquito Gut Bacteria to Fight Malaria

[blogs.discovermagazine.com]

Date: August 23, 2012 01:41PM

Just heard on the news from the NYC area that they're spraying for West Nile Virus today in Brooklyn.

So I went online and I see this schedule --

[www.nyc.gov]

This is useful information because it tells the specific neighborhoods and what pesticide they're using. And they're 'larviciding' --

"** Aerial Larviciding - Dropping natural bacterial granules by helicopter to marshes and other large natural areas to kill mosquito larvae before they grow into adult mosquitoes. Does not take place in the residential areas of NYC."

(What effect could that have - 'dropping natural bacterial granules by helicopter'? )

This is interesting -

"*** In the event of rain or high winds, all operations continue on the next possible evening, weather permitting."

So I guess that means they do the spraying at night rather than the daytime. I know the early morning is when I see chemtrails in my area.

At the bottom of the page, their Schedule shows they've been spraying for years.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 24, 2012 01:16AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear Dallas: no one ever proved West Nile disease
> exists!
> Saturday, August 18, 2012 by: Jon Rappoport
> [www.naturalnews.com]
> _aerial_spraying.html

LOL! We have got to start a thread for conspiracy theories. I love them! But John, what about the 45 national deaths the reporter breathlessly related earlier today?

Date: August 24, 2012 12:04PM

There Is No Such Thing as the West Nile Virus
Sunday, November 09, 2008 by: Rami Nagel
[www.naturalnews.com]

A Hoax by any other name...
Date: August 24, 2012 12:13PM

How One Wicked Nation Can Kill Billions
Around the World - - With One Lie!
January 24, 2006
Lorraine Day, M.D.
[www.goodnewsaboutgod.com]

Date: August 24, 2012 12:58PM

West Nile: they're lying to you again
Friday, August 24, 2012 by: Jon Rappoport
[www.naturalnews.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables