Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anal fissures- anything natural to cure this?
Posted by: Jigger69 ()
Date: August 27, 2012 05:14AM

I have had an anal fissure since January 2012. This is my last resort before surgery. Does anyone have any cures or suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anal fissures- anything natural to cure this?
Posted by: vermontnl ()
Date: August 27, 2012 10:48AM

Don't tell me what you are eating. Clean up your diet totally. For me, getting rid of cooked foods, starches and refined foods helped me a long time ago. Heal thyself... greens primarily!

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 27, 2012 04:35PM

Try adding some Povidone Iodine to a warm bath and soak in it. If you only take a sitz bath then the water should look like tea and if you fill a whole tub you can put at least 1 oz. in the water or as much more as you want. Do it daily and see how it goes. You could also try getting some Lugol's Iodine and placing some right on the site. Iodine is very healing.

You can purchase the Povidone by the gallon..try Amazon.com for prices. I order 16 oz. from my local drug store for $6. I buy my Lugol's from jcrows.com

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 31, 2012 12:05AM

Are you eating enough soluble fibers, the kind that are found in fresh fruits and salads?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables