Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

High Blood Pressure..this fact I did not know
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: September 13, 2012 09:28PM

In 90 to 95 percent of people with high blood pressure, doctors do not know what causes it.

That's amazing to me. I'd like to know what people here think the cause(s) might be?

I also learned that having high cholesterol doesn't mean a person will have high blood pressure and visa versa.

I read too that high blood pressure could be a symptom of an underlying health condition. That makes some sense to me. But what I read it says that those other health conditions only account for 5-10 percent of people with high blood pressure.

Love,
Prism

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2012 09:40PM by Prism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High Blood Pressure..this fact I did not know
Posted by: Suzie ()
Date: September 14, 2012 02:12AM

I had this really good article emailed to me recently:

[www.vegsource.com]

Date: September 14, 2012 05:02AM

Thanks for the link and that was a very good article. I book-marked the website.

Love,
Prism

Date: September 14, 2012 05:28PM

What I'm doing is taking Hawthorne, Coenzyme-10, zinc, and Vitamin D3 5000 IU liquid form besides some other supplements. I can really notice the difference either from the D3 or the coenzyme-10..maybe both. I started them the same time. I had taken D3 5000 IU before and didn't feel much or any change before..so maybe the coenzyme...I don't know..maybe even the Hawthorne.

But I'm determined to not take statins for regulating blood pressure.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: September 15, 2012 01:36PM

There are many different causes of high blood pressure some of the most common include epinephrine(adrenaline) induced, calcium induced high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, elevated insulin can constrict blood vessels and cause hypertension and as such that includes diabetes, hormonal conditions such as cushings, kidney disease and some auto-immune diseases are the most common causes of hypertension.

Research says there is often a genetic predisposition to hypertension and whilst this may be true, i feel in a large percentage of cases it is just poor lifestyle and diet handed down from generation to generation and in most cases can be entirely preventable by living a healthy lifestyle.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2012 01:37PM by powerlifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables