Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

famous vegetarian author dies at age 52
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: October 26, 2012 12:41PM

[www.ener-chi.com]

~ Announcement ~

It is with a mixture of profound human sadness and deep spiritual gratitude that we announce to the world that Andreas Moritz has returned to the Realms of Light.

During his all-too-brief stay here on Earth, Andreas touched the hearts and minds of people everywhere. Through his teachings, his books, his art, his personal guidance and inspiration, he helped people throughout the world to restore their health and well-being, and, in so doing, transform their lives.

As his mission here on Earth was nearing completion, he worked passionately to write and complete four more books, and they will be released in the coming months.

As we each deal with this shock and our personal grief surrounding his transition, the greatest gift we can give to Andreas is to send Love and Gratitude to assist him as he continues his Mission from the higher dimensions.

At some point in the future we plan to co-create a global celebration of his life and many blessings to the world.

~ The Ener-Chi Family

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: famous vegetarian author dies at age 52
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: October 29, 2012 04:53PM

I admired him and most of what he had to say. He was reputed to be kind, understanding, and most helpful to people who came to him for advice. His last (that I know of) video on youtube, this one about vaccinations, he didn't look so hot and he had some trouble speaking. This is a sad event, indeed. I recall reading on his Q & A at curezone (years ago) how he identified with the suffering of animals, so I view him as a good guy. I know that he was deeply hated by the industrial medicine crowd.

By the way, he was born in 1954, I think, so he'd be older than 52.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: October 30, 2012 02:01PM

This is sad. He was do denigrated for his health recommendations in life; I cannot imagine how bad the push-back must be now.

I wish all who knew him peace in their grief.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 03, 2012 12:39AM

What did he die of? 53 is very young...

Date: November 03, 2012 05:52AM

He was 58 years of age.

Nobody knows what Andreas died of, except his family I guess. It is an odd situation all around. He was a celebrity of sorts in a certain segment of society, he's making videos left & right, written several books, he's been seeing many people (clients/patients), he's on facebook, etc. etc. Then there's this terse message on his website and...that's it. No obit to be found anywhere. Usually when the family doesn't talk about the death, you can suspect suicide but who knows what the heck is going on. I am not on facebook so I don't know, myself, what was written there, but on curezone they are complaining how all questions and comments are right away erased.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 03, 2012 02:58PM

Does anyone know what serious childhood illnesses Andreas had as it's mentioned on some of his bios.

Also, I've read that the family will give out more info. about his death after his funeral.

Love,
Prism

Date: November 03, 2012 04:10PM

For starters: childhood rheumatoid arthritis, scoliosis, fainting fits "for no reason", anytime, anywhere, chronic digestive problems, overall weakness. Other stuff I don't remember but I have one of his books so I can look it up.

He wrote an interesting essay not too long ago about the death of a close friend of his from his childhood. It seemed to be hinting at something:

[www.andreasmoritzblog.com]

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 03, 2012 05:26PM

Thanks Horsea for that link and the essay. It was very touching and it gives some of the illnesses Andreas had as a child including a heart problem of some kind.

Love,
Prism

Date: November 03, 2012 10:39PM

You are welcome, Prism. Yes, it's a well written and quite plangent story. I think he is kind of trying to communicate something to us, I really do, over and above the apparent message.

Date: November 05, 2012 02:06PM

What a beautiful, enriching essay, Horsea; thanks for posting the link to it! smiling smiley

Date: November 08, 2012 01:19AM

You are most welcome! Well, Andreas' "ener-chi family" - whoever that is - has posted the following, now. It is pretty vague as to "cause" of death in the accepted, physical, medical sense. Their message - that your soul finds a way to hasten your "transition" when your duties and purposes in life are complete - is something I've certainly heard before and do not quite know what to make of it all. It would imply that when you are born, your fate, your whole life, is cast in stone. So why bother trying so hard to be healthy and live a long life? Do you think about these things also?

I suspect that Andreas was not taking care of his health in the way that he advised the rest of us to do. Or, worse, that he did, and it didn't work for him. It's not for me to make any serious judgments when I don't know the whole story, only that it looks mighty bad to the general public that his family refuse to just come out and say what he died from in the usual medical sense. This would completely undermine, if not ruin, the books he left behind which are due to be published.

[www.ener-chi.com]

Date: November 08, 2012 03:10PM

Horsea,

I assume that he was as healthy as someone with a developmental disorder of the heart, say, could be, and for as as long as was possible for his particular organism.

Date: November 08, 2012 03:43PM

Well put. Cannot disagree with that. He'd likely have died a long time ago if not for his healthy way of life. So, why doesn't the family come out and say so? Probably because when it comes to non-standard diet and lifestyle, we are judged by the rest of society by a different set of standards. We are expected to live unusually long, incredibly healthy, lives (never get sick!) if we want to be vegetarians or raw fooders or according to any other non-standard diet such as, say, the Weston Price or paleolithic dietary recommendations.

But I have read some of Andreas' writings and I can't recall him saying that if you live like he suggests, you will live to be a 100.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables