Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Parasites
Posted by: mindy66 ()
Date: January 11, 2013 08:15PM

At what point in my changing over to an all raw diet should I do a parasite cleanse and then when should I do a colon cleanse and should I do a juice feast right along with each??

Thanks,

Mindy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Parasites
Date: January 18, 2013 09:33PM

Anyone?

Mindy

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: January 18, 2013 10:51PM

I don't know because I've never done a colon cleanse - just colonics. But I would say you could do a parasite cleanse at any time. Come to think of it, I think from reading on CureZone, you do the parasite cleanse first. Ask John Rose about the juice feast.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: January 19, 2013 09:39AM

Parasites are not as common a problem as the alternative health movement would like you to think. Same goes for Candida overgrowth, both happen but aren't as common as they are made out to be. Also many of the symptoms these sites list as being caused by parasites or candida usually cannot even be caused by the above.

If you truly do have parasites then i like Para-Shield by Gaia Herbs, which are a good manufacturer of high quality herbal products - Para-Shield Gaia Herbs

Also restoring stomach acid levels and gut flora balance will be essential long term, both of these are your main defense against food borne pathogens.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2013 09:39AM by powerlifer.

Date: January 19, 2013 11:43PM

Thanks Kidraw and PL!!

Mindy

Posted by: frmeital ()
Date: February 08, 2013 05:58PM

By the way, eating 1-2 cloves of garlic every day will eventually get you free from parasites, if you have any...

Good luck!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables