Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Experience with Prilling Water Beads
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: April 25, 2007 01:07AM

Rawg,

I sent you an email request for the two freebies. I heard of Prill beads before I was raw.

I haven't tried them but am looking for a way to alkalize my water without always having fresh lemon on hand. I also heard that alkalized water is terrific for plants and those plants which are watered with alkalized water don't have all the pest problems.

I feel bad that your simple question became an attack on you and your integrity. I guess so many people have been scammed before that trusting is a novelty.

Thanks.
Therese

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Experience with Prilling Water Beads
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: May 25, 2007 03:29AM

Rawg,

I finally made the Prill water. BTW, thanks for your generous offer on the beads. I tasted a small glass of distilled water prepared with the Prill beads today.

If ever water can taste like cream, this is it. I've never had water that was so creamy and soft tasting.

Wooohooo! It's fantastic. I'm sure my patio garden will thrive on the Prill water, too.

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
Therese

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables