Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Parasite and worm cleanses..done any?
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 18, 2007 09:29PM

I'm doing a parasite and worm cleanse..it's been very good for me. I'm on day 12 and it will go to day 30 with a 90 day break then I'll do the 30 day cleanse again.

Anyone else ever do one? What was your protocol? How did you feel during and after? Would you do another?

Just looking for info and experiences of others.

My protocol is:

I bought all the tinctures from my local produce market..Boney's.

2 x a day (you can do 1-3 x a day)

"Wormwood" tincture: 10-20 drops (each dose)
Garrya Herb
Clove Seed
Bayberry Root Bark
Ingredients: Oregon Grape Root
Milk Thistle Seed
Yellow Dock Root
Red Root
Dandelion Root
Fringe Tree Bark
Fresh Ginger Root

I also am taking raw garlic 1-2x a day, I just cut a clove into lengths and swallow some, and Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar 1 T 3x a day. I put it into applesauce..tastes good that way. I also soak in a tub of water with 2 C of apple cider vinegar daily..it's great for my skin, and some cysts that get infected from time to time. One is gone, one is going thru a detox of sorts and it let out a lot of the infection (pus) recently.

I find it interesting that I bought those tinctures at different times, not together and that none of the ingredients repeat in any of them. I also never took them all at once, but took each one as I bought them.

My son who came to live with me after college is going on the cleanse too.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Parasite and worm cleanses..done any?
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 18, 2007 09:46PM

Hi, nice to hear your son is also cleansing.

I did the Blessed Herbs one and I DON'T recommend them or their products.

Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: August 19, 2007 08:46AM

this is very interesting. i have no experience with this. nor do i know anyone who has done this. so please, prism, keep us updated and let us know how this goes. i would be very keen to know what sort of changes you notice as you go along. i am wildly curious now!

by the way, my dad is still with the acv. he is eatting much healthier. and he is losing alot of excess weight. he attributes it all to the acv. he has not even had to refill his pain meds for this month. can you believe it?

i am still having it in the mornings in some water. i was never in pain, but it just makes me feel like i am starting the day off right for some reason!

anyway, please post your progress on your cleanse here, if you dont mind. as i said, i am very keen to know about this.

Date: August 19, 2007 04:06PM

I'm so happy for your dad! I just can't be without my apv and I stock up and keep at least 4 large bottles of it. But yesterday I went to buy it and they were out..except for the little bottles, which I bought. So, between me, the baby and her mom..maybe we are emptying the acv shelf!

Does your dad soak in the tub with the acv too? I love the daily soak I get at the end of the day. First I take a normal bath or shower, then I fill the tub with fresh water and 2 C of acv and soak as long as I can.

I'm on day 13 of the parasite cleanse..and I'm loving it! My son is also going to start his 30 days today. We went out and bought new bottles of the tinctures. Let you dad know he might want to give that a try too.

You don't need all the tinctures, just Wormwood, Black Walnut Hulls (fresh green ones) and Cloves. Acv also is a great parasite and worm cleanse by itself.

The big things that have changed my life towards renewed health has been, iron supplementation which I did a whole year prior to finding raw foods diet, then the raw foods diet, then the acv, and now the parasite cleanse. Enemas are great to do at home, and I like the colonics I did but the big things so far have been iron (took that for just that 1 year), raw foods (lost 71 lbs.), raw organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar (great for digestion, skin anomolies,infections, and pain from sciatica) and the parasite and worm cleanse.

It's been an amazing journey the last 4 years! What's next? I'm going to purchase some Lugols Iodine and use it as a supplement because I have taken thyroid meds (I'm hypothryid with a goiter) for 31 years and I'd like to be off of them. Now if I get off the thyroid meds with no ill effects..that's going to be really something!

Love,
Prism

Date: August 19, 2007 05:21PM

Thank you so much for sharing! Your story is so interesting to me.

I will mention to dad about the baths in acv. He is so excited about not having to take pain meds all the time. Not to mention not being in pain all the time. and, something i have noticed in him, he is not nearly as spacey or forgetful as he was before. i am assuming this is due to the reduction in his meds.

Do you use any specific type of enema? i have tried the disposable ones. i wanted to do one with my acv, but i was reading online that you have to be very careful about what you use in an enema because your intestines will absorbe it straight into your blood stream. do you know anything about this?

Date: August 19, 2007 05:52PM

sorry so many questions, prism.

but my dad wanted me to ask you something else.

his doctor told him colonics were not good because the person doing them could rupture your colon or you could get an infection. do you know of anything like this? also, the only place he knows of to have this done in his city is a place called "sante". are you familiar with this? or is anyone else on the forum familiar with this or knowlegable about these questions?

thank you. i have not been to the usa in many years. so i am not up to date on the american ways/risks/clinics, etc.

Date: August 19, 2007 10:49PM

I used acv in one of the enemas today, and I also tried hydrogen peroxide. I'd say about 1/2 capful of the peroxide, and then 1 capful of the acv, in seperate enemas.

Colonics will not injure a person as the dr states, that's just ignorance on his part.

I would suggest buying an enema kit, they are only around $12.00 and you can usually buy them at your local drug store. There are also a lot of places online to buy them.

The disposable ones will not hold the amount of water needed to really do a proper enema. You do some reading at enemabag.com and many other websites.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 19, 2007 11:25PM

I've had colonics - they're okay, thought I don't know how much good they did me.

He should ask questions and be shown how they clean the equipment, etc and shouldn't be in a rush to choose someone. He should actually see the equipment being cleaned or soaking, to be reassured - I did. (I had them many years ago and don't remember specifics, but I remember asking her and her showing me and explaining to me about the equipment cleaning)

There was a little clear portion on the tube and I could see stuff going by, but I really do think you could better accomplish cleansing by simpler things, maybe enemas and diet and psyllium etc.

Colonics sounded like a great thing, but I don't remember feeling much benefit and I was all raw at the time.

This is just my experience.....

Date: August 20, 2007 09:28AM

Thank you aqua and prism for your input.

Posted by: cy ()
Date: September 12, 2007 03:56PM

Hi,I would like to ask if I could use black walnut tincture on my emema.Do you think that would be a good idea for parasite cleanse?And if so,how many drops?Thanks.

Another question,could I add lemon and apple juice to my 1 T of acv ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2007 04:01PM by cy.

Date: September 12, 2007 09:54PM

Yes, to both questions. I would try using 5-8 drops of the wormword to a 2 qt. enema.

Add what you like to your acv. As long as it the acv with The Mother in it.

Love,
Prism

Date: September 13, 2007 12:08AM

Thank you so much Prism. I'll do that.

Date: September 13, 2007 02:34AM

Hi Prism,I did the enema 32oz with 8 drops of black walnut tincture ,and that was impressive! So much stuff came out,wow! I did exactly like Kate Woods explain in the video.
Thanks again.
Love,
Cy
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: marnacla ()
Date: September 22, 2007 10:16PM

Great....I just purchased the Blessed Herbs one. What happened??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables