Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Urban Rebounding
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: April 28, 2006 04:10PM

Check it out. Would love to know if anyone else is doing urban rebounding besides me. Also, you guys, and gals, should really check out the other boards here. There are only a few of us the ever post on the "other" boards or even read them.

Peace,

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Urban Rebounding
Posted by: DannyMacK ()
Date: April 28, 2006 04:28PM

Hey Marcos!

I just got a rebounder and some videos a couple months ago. I've done 3 workout sessions and had SO MUCH FUN!!! It's always nice to find a new, fun way to get some exercise.

Happy rebounding!

DannyMacK

Date: April 28, 2006 06:39PM

Danny,

Did you get an urban rebounder? If so, I totally agree with you. The workout videos that JB Berns created are the best and give you an incredible workout. Glad to see someone else is using a rebounder and benefitting from it.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: DannyMacK ()
Date: April 28, 2006 06:54PM

I actually got a Needak. But the videos I bought are JB Berns and I think he leads a great workout!

DannyMacK

Date: April 29, 2006 02:20AM

Danny,

I totally agree with you and his energy is infectious. In fact, I bought them for my mum as well and we were both laughing at how that thin, blonde girl smiles through all the pain. She cracks me up. Everyone else is sweating up a storm and she has a permanent smile glued on her face. Too funny. JB Berns is the best though and I always feel great after a workout with one of his videos.

Marcos

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: April 30, 2006 06:00AM

I have a Needak rebounder but haven't used it much as I don't have much space in my apartment. Rebounding is good for the lymphatic system but I prefer yoga to balance me. I guess I could do a variety of exercise regimens by switching them around during the week. Right now I'm pressed for time so I'm grateful to be able to sleep.

I did read about the certification program regarding Urban Rebounding but read the reviews on the rebounder and found that the actual rebounder is a poor substitute for a better quality rebounder. The certification program requires the Urban Rebounder, of course.

Therese

Date: April 30, 2006 12:14PM

Life,

I'm wonder if you could post a link for the reviews that you read. Since the urban rebounder is the only rebounding equipment that is allowed in most fitness clubs across the country then it kinda makes you wonder who posted the reviews. My fold up model is top notch. I did call them about a short leg and the promptly sent me out a new one with instructions for replacing it. This equipment is solid and I use it in my apartment all the time. If you look at the construction you will see that it's got heavy duty springs all around it. I am confident that this piece of equipment will last me for many years to come.

Peace,

Marcos

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 30, 2006 04:32PM

You quoted, "Rebounding is good for the lymphatic system but I prefer yoga to balance me." What yoga poses are you referring to the rebounding for lymphatic system? Thanks.

Date: April 30, 2006 04:38PM

Marcos,

You quoted, "This equipment is solid and I use it in my apartment all the time."
Since I live on the second floor in my condo, I wonder if rebounding uncarpeted will cause noises below (first floor). Please advise. Thank you.

Date: May 04, 2006 02:12PM

cah,

on the urban rebounding website, under faq's, can i use the urban rebounder in my apartment, is asked. The answer is a resounding yes. The floor may creak a little but the rebounder absorbs most of the shock so any vibrations going through the floor will be minimal.

Peace,

Marcos

Date: July 18, 2010 10:22PM

I bought my urban rebounder at 2006, now it is still working perfect, hope this post is not too late

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 18, 2010 10:52PM

Hmmmm, on Amazon, the Needak rebounders rate much higher than the Urban Rebounders, especially for durability of construction. Am deciding which kind to buy eventually, and it would be interesting to see a side by side, several-month quality test. Don't see Consumer Reports doing that anytime soon, unfortunately winking smiley

Date: July 19, 2010 12:44AM

Ours is rusting in the backyard. I gave it to the kids to play with. After having giving birth to the two of them it just makes me pee my pants. Hardee har har, I've heard all the jokes grinning smiley.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables