Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Gaining weight and being almost the same
Posted by: cy ()
Date: December 21, 2007 06:30PM

I have a question.I've been having green and fruit juice 32oz every morning and almost eating nothing.Sometimes I eat a fruit,a salad,a green soup,but I was eating a lot of tahini latelly. I am doing a lot of enemas because of my liver cleaning wich is making me feel wonderful and my digestion is getting better and better. I walk 45 min to 1 hour every day on my treadmill and I got a rebounder that I was doing 5 to 10 minutes a day. So,I gained 10 pounds,do you believe that? Some of my paints are tight but the majority is ok,and my t-shirts and sweaters are ok. Looks like I am getting some muscle.It is a weird situation. What's happening to me?Could somebody help me?I would like to go back to my "normal" weight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gaining weight and being almost the same
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 25, 2007 08:12PM

I guess if you want to lose the weight you may have to lose the large amounts of tahini.

If it's muscle, you have to be careful how you lose muscle I'm told. Try asking the Fruitarian Fitness guru, he probably could tell you how to do that.

You could try rearranging your eating, fruit smoothie/fruits in morn. and mid afternoons, with salads, greens, green juices and tahini in evenings. Exercise 40 minutes on treadmill when you first wake up in morning to burn more calories on empty digestive system.

Love,
Prism

Date: December 26, 2007 02:46AM

Thanks Prism,I'll do the exercise in the morning. I'll stop tahini for a while.
It is so good that I can stop eating,so I have to give it a rest.

My biggest hunger time is at night,so I'll have a huge salad plate and fruit as a desert at dinner time,and fruit smoothie at my breakfast as you said.

Thank you,
Love,
Cy

Date: December 26, 2007 07:45PM

Try to make that fruit after dinner if you need fruit, something like pineapple or papaya. Otherwise, try not to eat fruit too late or close to the green leafy veggies, unless it's citrus.

Love,
Prism

Date: December 26, 2007 09:52PM

Hi Prism,I started my day today walking 30 minutes and having a veggie/fruit juice for breakfast.That was great!! I have a huge salad prepared for my dinner at 6 pm and bought some oranges,pineaple,melon and lemons.
I'll do the fruit after the salad no later than 8 pm.
I feel great !! Thanks a lot. I'll do an enema with black walnut tincture,clove and wormwood for parasite later because I'm having sweet cravings and everytime I do the enema with those herbs dropps I get off the sweet cravings.

Love and many thanks,
Cy

Posted by: ericajones80 ()
Date: December 27, 2007 08:36PM

ive read that going on a juice fast and eating no solids could be detrimental to your digestion...any truth to that?

For My Health The Fruit Company Fruit Baskets

Date: December 27, 2007 10:51PM

It probably depends on where you are in regard to health. Try the website juicefeasting.com for lots of info. on juice fasts.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables