Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Does anyone do colonics or enemas?
Posted by: raamen ()
Date: January 14, 2008 04:58PM

If so how? I did search the forum for colonics. I was thinking of buying my own colonic board or enema bag. Does anyone have any advice?

thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone do colonics or enemas?
Posted by: RawsomeButterfly ()
Date: January 14, 2008 05:11PM

I have a colema board which is excellent for home colonics. It's very effective. Saves you lots of money on colonics!

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: January 14, 2008 05:58PM

I've certainly done quite a few of my own enemas in time. I've also gone in for a few Hydrocolonic Therapy sessions with professionals. All of those experiences have been very positive.....as I think the practices can be an excellent cleasing adjunct to an already very healthy lifestyle - you follow?

-I find that for enemas, those $15 bag kits you get from Walgreens work very well. Just use warm, purified water to fill the bag. Enemas used during fasting periods can be especially helpful. Just my experiences.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: January 14, 2008 07:56PM

I like my Bib Kit [www.bibkit.com]. I use it a lot but also have a professional colonic done on occasion.

Here is a good video on how to do an enema [www.youtube.com].

Karen DeVeaux
[www.healingtype1diabetes.typepad.com]

Posted by: cy ()
Date: January 16, 2008 01:51AM

I do a lot of enemas with spirulina,msn,and also black walnut tincture,clove,and wormwood for parasites. I'm doing a liver cleanse and enemas are fundamental for it.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 03, 2008 07:46PM

Howdy, raamen,

I am going for a colon hydrotherapy session on 2/6. I will let you know how it goes.
Here's some sites that give info on colon hydrotherapy:

[www.colonic-irrigation.info]

[www.road-to-health.com]

[www.healthatoz.com]

[www.earthspringwellness.com]

[www.fivestarcolonic.com]

I am a little leery about getting a colema board or performing an enema myself in case I don't perform everything correctly but that's just me being a chicken...

Have you tried any of the cleanses that are out there?? From what I am reading, Bowtrol and OxyPower are the best ones but who knows how one will react to the treatment? I personally have no experience with commercial cleanses so I am of little help to you there.

Please keep in touch and let me know how you do with cleaning yourself out. I will do the same, raamen.

Jeff

Posted by: pattycake ()
Date: March 20, 2008 12:06AM

I am using Dr. Natura's Colonix right now with fairly good results.

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: March 23, 2008 05:57PM

hello, here is something i do that helps clean my colon.ifast for a few days then before i go to sleep i take homozon.when i wake up i drink one quart of distilled water and two teaspoons of good sea salt.do some simple stretching then toliet time. you can use senna tea or smooth move. if you want to get rid of parsites take miracle mineral solution.the FDA is going to ban it.it will cure alot of nastything

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 31, 2008 04:11AM

Hey there. I think I am a little bias, but I have learned all of my "raw" knowledge from a man who also has been doing colonics for over 20 years. He has always told me that a huge issue when people go raw is not understanding the need for colonics. Because we are putting such high vibrational foods into our bodies (raw fruits and veggies) it awakens all the poisons from processed foods, drugs, etc. This can happen quickly, and lets all be honest, we are not eliminating all the time so this awakened poison just kinda sits in the body. I have been doing colonics now every so often and feel incredible afterwards. Not only that, but they have just helped me get settled into this life because once your body get cleaner, it doesn't crave all that we use to eat. Just thought I would share that. I can understand if people don't want something going up there...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables