Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Window shopping for a Water Ionizer, help please
Posted by: mdelano123 ()
Date: April 05, 2008 12:34AM

Hi everyone,

I am giving serious consideration to purchasing a Water Ionizer. I've looked around and Ive found the Jupiter Technos, it's affordable and looks good but I want to know what makes a good Ionizer? Is this one truly as good as it says and are all the Jupiter brands good. Also what are the benefits of ionized water, and I was hoping for some kind of documented research into the health benefits, not so much people's personal experience though I am interested to hear that as well. Also is this ionization the same method that bottled water producers use and if not what do they do to purify their water, if anyone knows about this that is.

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2008 12:36AM by mdelano123.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Window shopping for a Water Ionizer, help please
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: April 05, 2008 03:13PM

hello go to vinnypinto.com you will learn everything to know about ionizers. bottled water is crap(PENTA IS GOOD) your paying for poor quality water.make your own.when buying a ionizer make sure you have a good prefilter .it payes to spend a little extra here. the better filter the cleaner water.also the more plates the better.i can't remember web site but i saw technos for about 450.00.i say just shop around all kinds of price out there.about prefilter make sure it gets rid of fluoride bad posion.makes people in into walking dumbies.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables