Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

H.P.V.?
Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: April 17, 2008 03:11AM

What do you think of the HPV vaccine?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: H.P.V.?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 17, 2008 11:46AM

i think it's just like any other vaccine, a dirty money grab by big pharma that hasn't been tested properly, hasn't been proven to work well if it all, and has resulted in death and other serious damage to several young women so far.
shame on them, and shame on those parents for eagerly gobbling up those lies without researching them properly and all at the expense of their young daughters.
it's a tragedy what is allowed in the name of profit these days.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: April 17, 2008 06:37PM

I can always wait for you to say things better than I can coco. I feel the same way.

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: April 18, 2008 12:20AM

Stay away from all vaccines as they contain Mercury and other diseases.

The MSM is not stating that this is causing sterility in young girls and other various health problems.

I believe that this is another way for the powers that are to kill off more people in the Population Control Act.

Date: April 20, 2008 12:12AM

thimerisol (a mercury based preservative) isn't used as much in vaccines anymore, it's no longer an issue with many vaccines. now we must focus on the greater problems, how vaccines inhibit the the natural, normal development of the immune system, how they have an enormous impact on overall health later on in life in ways that are difficult to "prove" a vaccine connection to. i dropped the mercury arguement when big pharma started taking it out of their drugs. i believe that when we continue to go on about something that is a non-issue anymore it weakens our overall arguement. not that it wasn't something very serious, just that it isn't anymore.

pakd4fun, it's hard to know what to say about this sometimes but i've had to justify my stand on this with little's doctors and schools so i've learned some tricks in presenting a rock solid front. it's important to me that i never have to subject my children to this nightmare. i know it is to you as well, i really recommend that book "the vaccine guide" by neustradder (sp?). it's got very good, detailed info in it.

Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: April 22, 2008 06:44AM

thank you so much for your responses. my parents are trying to talk me into getting this vaccine, and i can't help but feel really uneasy about it. it makes me feel like a total lab rat. i don't trust it one bit. i haven't read too much into it, but it all seems very mysterious to me...

coco: I want to check out that book. where can i get my hands on it?

thanks again you guys. it is very reassuring to know that there are like minded people on here i can count on. That's why I came here because I figured for some reason it would validate my opinion.

this vaccine scares me.

Date: April 22, 2008 01:48PM

you can find it on amazon but maybe the library can get it for you so you can check it out first.

promise your parents that you will use condoms faithfully until you're married and then do it. protect yourself, make a vow to be cautious and careful with your body, to honor and respect it. that's exactly what you are doing by questioning this vaccine, carry that through to your sexual practices and you will be safe.

i have a small daughter, i certainly hope i can instill these values in her as she grows up. you give me hope.

*love*

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: May 02, 2008 01:33AM

25% of women with at least 1 type of HPV have had an average of only 2 partners.

It only takes one. One infected one. Monogamy isn't protective enough and neither are condoms.

If I had a daughter, I would want her to have it. It doesn't provide complete protection-- only works for some of the more dangerous strains, it doesn't provide any protection for a strain that one has already been infected with, and they aren't really sure if it lasts for more than five years, but it strikes me as outstanding insurance.

[www.cfp.ca]

The impetus for the mandatory thing is that the women most devastated by cervical cancers are the lower income ones--they will benefit the most from such a policy. Higher income people usually have access and avail of treatment before things get really out of hand.

But I still wouldn't force it on everyone. If people feel that strongly about not wanting it they shouldn't be forced. Let them take their chances with their one and only guys. One can only hope that their guys will be worthy of such risks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables