Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

looking to move back to Hawaii
Posted by: blissmummy ()
Date: September 08, 2006 11:52PM

new single mama and 10-month-old looking to move back to the islands...lived on the Big Island in Kapoho for awhile, am also interested in Maui, and all. I'd like a place to at least land when we get there. I might find a place where I lived before, but I'd like to find other raw foodists around, too...

love, Adrienne

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: looking to move back to Hawaii
Posted by: mercury ()
Date: September 09, 2006 08:19PM

Hello Adrien,

My name is Tom and I live in Santa Monica. I'm looking to check out the tropics at some point and Hawaii is on my list.

I've been attracted to the tropics mainly because of all the food there and the warm climate. I've noticed over the years as my body cleans out on all levels that I need less and less external stimulation and busy body type life style. I'm content to eat and do less and still play my part. So the tropics to me seems to be the ideal place and since my raw food trip 10yrs.+ it has simply made more and more sense to live in the tropics near a college town or progressive village/town. I know of a place in Maui where a friend lives-Courtni. If you are interested email me and I'll forward her email with her permission. She's invited me there before for a few days. I just never made it there. In the mean time let me know if you come accross anything interesting within my scope. I will keep an eye out for you....

See yaaaaa....peace to you and your little family...Tom

Re: looking to move back to Hawaii
Posted by: mercury ()
Date: September 13, 2006 03:04AM

tell me if you get this....mercury@rawfoods.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables