Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Orchestrated Collapse of the U.S. Dollar and the Entire World's Economic System Has Begun...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 19, 2013 01:59PM

I sure would like to think that this isn't true, but everything I've been researching for the last several years makes me think otherwise. Remember the study conducted by the University of Hawaii just recently where 262 million people were Murdered by Government in the last century during peacetime and they called it Democide. The upper middle class has to be culled so that the Rulers of the World stay the Rulers of the World.

However, nothing is etched in stone and a lot of what happens depends on us waking up and as more of us wake up, we change their plans. The question now is - IS IT TOO LATE!?!?!? Max Keiser and Gerald Celente both said that once it begins in Europe, it will happen here within 1 month.

The orchestrated collapse of the U.S. dollar and the entire world’s economic system has begun:
[www.homelandsecurityus.com]
DHS insider update: “It has begun”

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Orchestrated Collapse of the U.S. Dollar and the Entire World's Economic System Has Begun...
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 19, 2013 10:01PM

But didn't the people of Cyprus rise up and get their way today, John? Or is this just a ruse to quell public unrest (or a trial balloon to see how many sheeple exist)?

Re: The Orchestrated Collapse of the U.S. Dollar and the Entire World's Economic System Has Begun...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 20, 2013 02:34PM

Yes, they did indeed rise up and got their way, which is the reason why we must be informed and be heard. The Sickest of the Sickest of us who Rule the Rest of us are always trying to get away with as much as they can and the Sicker we become the more they can get away with. Indeed, we are constantly being beta tested as to see what these Sickos can get away with and the recent attempt to steal 10% of account balances from private citizens was a beta test to see whether or not these Sick Psychopaths could get away with it.

As I mentioned above, nothing is etched in stone and a lot of what happens depends on how we react because we can change their plans. Once again, this is the reason why we’re constantly being beta tested and is the reason why we must be informed and be heard. This is also the basis behind the Fabian Society - the Rulers of the World know that if they change things too fast we will Wake Up and they don’t want us to Wake Up because this is a David and Goliath Battle and these Sick Psychopaths know that we are the Giants in this Battle.

To illustrate my point, check out this YouTube Video…

[www.youtube.com]
Conditioning in A Bug's Life
1:43 Minute Clip

Alex Jones covers the conditioning in A Bug's Life and how it relates to the banker takeover of America.

JR’s Notes:

0:00 MM
Now let’s go to another clip from A Bug's Life that I played yesterday and I’m going to play it again because this is all about Intimidation. This is why the Banks want to wreck the Economy, this is why in their own memos they engineered it to Cause the Implosion because then, they’re the only ones flush with Bail Out Money, they shut off all of the Loans - the States, the Counties, the Cities, the Individuals - all go Bankrupt and the Grasshoppers are in Command. OK, here it is. 0:27 MM

1:10 MM
You let one ant stand up to us, then they all might stand up. Those puny little ants outnumber us 100 to 1 and if they ever figure that out, there goes our Way of Life! It’s Not about Food, it’s about keeping those ants in line. That’s why we’re going back! Does anybody else want to stay?
[www.youtube.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2013 02:36PM by John Rose.

Posted by: brome ()
Date: April 02, 2013 05:30PM

Stockman's call: Get out of market now

[money.msn.com]

Market indicator favored by Buffett flashes red

[money.msn.com]

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: April 02, 2013 07:32PM

Thanks, brome, I'll take that as a sign to get out of the market, although it may just be a big correction. The stock market loves when democrats are in power because that's when there's the most printing, borrowing and spending, bail-outs, stimuluses, QE monetizing of our debt, and pumping money into the market by the Fed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables