Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Most Horrifying Drug in the World Comes to the U.S.
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 28, 2013 06:46PM

[newsfeed.time.com]

Krokodil most closely resembles morphine or heroin and is injected into the veins. It is made of codeine, a painkiller often used in cough syrup, and a mix of other materials including gasoline, paint thinner, and alcohol. It has become popular in Russia, where it was first reported in 2002, because it is cheap–it can cost 20 times less than heroin according to Gawker–and can be made easily at home.

When it is injected, the drug rots the skin by rupturing blood vessels, causing the tissue to die. As a result, the skin hardens and rots, sometimes even falling off to expose the bone. ”These people are the ultimate in self-destructive drug addiction,” Dr. Ellen Marmur, chief of dermatological and cosmetic surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City told Fox News, “Once you are an addict at this level, any rational thinking doesn’t apply.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2013 06:47PM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Most Horrifying Drug in the World Comes to the U.S.
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: September 29, 2013 02:41PM

Man I thought Ive heard them all. People???
If it mimicks heroin it will spread like wildfire in the USA.
We are seeing herion use at record levels in the US now.
I still think the most dangerous drug in America is TV.
Breeding ignorance and feeding you radiation.

Just recently in the Town of Laytonville Ca. A forum on the Drug molley was heald. All the young folks were invited to attend. Put on by concerned community members after a rash of kids dying around here playing with that crap.
Drug Education is a bad joke on the fed level.
I was happy to see grass roots actions trying to eduction our young on this nasty drug.

Im in NJ right now and I took a walk on the seaside boardwalk last weekend.
All the Tee shirt stands were selling shirts with Cute little cliché about taking Molley, I said to the owner of the stand that drug is killing lots of kids you should not see that crap, He said Everyone else is selling them on the boardwalk so why should I stop.

So sad that so many lives are wasted.
Lots of work out there so save lives if you might need a job!

I

Re: The Most Horrifying Drug in the World Comes to the U.S.
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 29, 2013 05:51PM

Molly is supposedly pure Ecstasy. Of course, people will sell anything they can, even if it's adulterated. Remember the brown acid?winking smiley

I wonder who is really creating these drugs...Bath salts, Krocodil...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables