Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Natural News Forensic Lab
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 12, 2014 05:38PM

edit. I'm disengaging from speaking to the clown.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2014 05:40PM by SueZ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 12, 2014 05:42PM

<<<Why can't you shut up?>>> [Note I added this because of her edit.]

Hey suez,

Not everyone wants to stay in Plato’s Cave.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2014 05:45PM by John Rose.

Date: January 12, 2014 06:04PM

<<<So you're making a blind assumption based on your opinion rather than using any evidence or logic.>>>

Hey JT,

I have lots of EVIDENCE as I have been following MA longer than you and I’ve had conversations with him and he has worked with some of my colleagues. I realize how hard it is to recognize Controlled Opposition, so here’s one for you…

Do you know that “Paul was the first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus” according to Thomas Jefferson?

Try telling extremely religious people that Paul was a Roman Agent and then, you will know what everyone is up against when it comes to identifying Controlled Opposition.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 12, 2014 06:28PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> Hey JT,
>
> I have lots of EVIDENCE as I have been following
> MA longer than you and I’ve had conversations
> with him and he has worked with some of my
> colleagues. I realize how hard it is to recognize
> Controlled Opposition, so here’s one for you…
>
> Do you know that “Paul was the first corrupter
> of the doctrines of Jesus” according to Thomas
> Jefferson?
>
> Try telling extremely religious people that Paul
> was a Roman Agent and then, you will know what
> everyone is up against when it comes to
> identifying Controlled Opposition.

How would you know how long I have been following Mike Adams? WHAT evidence? Looks a lot like you just have a huge ego and perhaps some type of hidden agenda.

Date: January 12, 2014 06:43PM

<<<How would you know how long I have been following Mike Adams?>>>

Right back at ya. I know that you stated that you've been following MA for a long time, but I've been at this for more years than you've been alive, so the odds are in my favor.

<<<Looks a lot like you just have a huge ego and perhaps some type of hidden agenda.>>>

WRONG, it's MA and AJ that have a Hidden Agenda and once again, your demeanor leaves much to be desired. All I am doing is sharing what I have learned and you somehow want to twist this around with my ego.

Date: January 12, 2014 07:02PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
I can see you've been through a lot of illness hell, too. Thanks for all this useful info!

> The proper ratio from what ive read is 8:1 in
> zincs favor over copper, at the very least 6:1 and
> even then most people on vegetarian or vegan diets
> don't get anywhere near this balance of zinc to
> copper.

I just looked over my zinc/ copper ratios and I am running an average of 3.8:1 on the high fat raw vegan diet I'm on. When I looked back to last year, when I got most of my calories from fruit and very little from fat, my ratio was around 2.2:1. Not good at all.
>
If you have low
> stomach acid which is a common symptom being that
> zinc is involved in gastric acid production, then
> bitter herbs pre-meal on the back of the tongue
> can aid the digestive process, which in turn
> increases absorption of acid dependant nutrients
> such as zinc and other minerals.

My digestion has been very good on the Conductivity Diet. I never get bloated or feel heaviness anymore so I guess I am doing ok on that front. I have to say this really has been a wonderful surprise to me because I suffered with awful gall bladder problems for 20 years before I went raw and I am taking in 60% fat now with not even a twitch from my gall bladder. I took a really big risk going on this diet and I am happy I did. So far.

Also consuming a
> small amount of fermented foods at meals can
> support digestion because they are naturally
> acidic foods and contain beneficial bacteria that
> aid breakdown of food.

Ever since I've been on this diet fermented foods seem extremely repulsive to me for some reason. I do take shilajit, fulvic acid, a lot of bitter herbs, and living oils as part of the diet, though, so I'm probably well covered on the acidic foods front, too.

> I have to agree with Dr Wilson here that a vegan
> diet isn't conductive to health for these type of
> individuals with this bio-chemical imbalances. It
> is just too difficult to get the proper balance of
> copper/zinc via a raw vegan diet, there are few
> solid plant sources of zinc unfortunately, let
> alone raw plant sources. This is why so many
> vegans suffer from this bio-chemical imbalance.

I'm guessing this will probably be more applicable the the hclf raw vegans which are the ones Dr. Wilson is probably more familiar with in his line of work beings how so many of them veer into obvious emotional and mental instability with time.

I will work on upping my zinc uptake with more things like very easily digestible, for me, pumpkin seeds, etc. I'll do more research on foods with high zinc to copper ratios and see if I can make the raw vegan diet work long term for me. I'm confident I can but realize that doesn't mean much of anything. Time will tell.
>
> It is the inability to digest protein/zinc rich
> foods which usually leads these people to veganism
> in the first place, they become inable to digest
> these foods due to low stomach acid, so they tend
> to get indigestion, gas, belching, feel heavy when
> trying to digest these foods. The exact foods they
> need to correct the problem.

I can agree with that up to the last sentence. I'm betting on there being creative ways to get around having to eat meat that haven't been fully recognized without having to sacrifice ones health. In the meantime I will continue to have yearly checkups and if I run into problems I will do some on line mail order specialty tests to keep trackof what's going on that I might not be aware of. I have no trouble turning on a dime when I find out the dietary path I am on has been harmful like I did when I found out how hclf was wreaking me even though I felt good and really liked it.

* I've got to edit this in because it just occurred to me that I may be taking in more zinc than I have recorded at chronometer because some things I take they don't have numbers for. I take in a lot of pumpkin seed and chia seed oils, for instance, for one thing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2014 07:14PM by SueZ.

Date: January 12, 2014 07:41PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Right back at ya. I know that you stated that
> you've been following MA for a long time, but I've
> been at this for more years than you've been
> alive, so the odds are in my favor.
>
> <<>>
>
> WRONG, it's MA and AJ that have a Hidden Agenda
> and once again, your demeanor leaves much to be
> desired. All I am doing is sharing what I have
> learned and you somehow want to twist this around
> with my ego.

Your ego isn't something in question, it's easily seen by saying things like "I've been at this for more years than you've been alive, so the odds are in my favor" and the whole "Please tell me I'm not the only one awake" statements. Again, WHERE is this "LOTS" of evidence that you have on Mike Adams being controlled opposition?

Date: January 12, 2014 09:21PM

Thankfully l have now found an excuse to keep away from this forum. l will not be participating anymore in such a negative environment as here. I'm going back to my place where we act civilised and treat each other well without all the rediculous name calling and negative emotions. When Seuz is gone l will come back, but l no longer wish to read her bashing of John, myself and others. I've got far too much work to do, and now l will have an excuse to finally concentrate on my own site instead of sharing with others here.

This environment is far too toxic here for me to feel comfortable and my enjoyment has gone way down since Seuz started posting here. Good bye. Please don't post anything to me or write to me, l don't want to know.

Powerlifter, you are welcome to contact me. l like your presence very much.

Please try to treat each other well and not act like savage animals.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: January 12, 2014 09:32PM

<<<You don't even see how anti-sematic this drivel is>>>

<<<I guess there is a whole underground skinhead type faction in the vegetarian world.>>>

Hey suez,

That’s the second time you’ve used a trick right out of the HASBARA playbook.

[www.biblebelievers.org.au]
Their only defense against the facts is to cry out "antisemitic," "Skinhead" or "Nazi," whereas the majority of those who question the Holocaust are ordinary citizens...though you would never know it from the media.
[www.biblebelievers.org.au]

Date: January 12, 2014 09:48PM

Looking forward to watching this thrive movie though.

Date: January 12, 2014 10:25PM

The longer this thread goes on the more Mike Adams looks like a tower of sanity and health in the midst of beady eyed snide midgets.

I am really gaining much more respect for him. Quite frankly I didn't really know much about Alex Jones before this thread because his voice was too hard for me to listen to. Now that I've made myself listen to a few videos where he and Mike Adams were talking I've become a fan of both of them. Maybe Austin is a bright shiny oasis of sanity in the oily desert of Texas.

Date: January 12, 2014 10:27PM

TSM wrote…

<<<When Seuz is gone l will come back, but l no longer wish to read her bashing of John, myself and others. I've got far too much work to do, and now l will have an excuse to finally concentrate on my own site instead of sharing with others here.

This environment is far too toxic here for me to feel comfortable and my enjoyment has gone way down since Seuz started posting here. Good bye. Please don't post anything to me or write to me, l don't want to know.>>>

Hey Bryan,

Can you check to see if SueZ has the same IP Address as chat who created Chaos back when she was posting here a while back?

TSM has the best demeanor here and his comment says it all.

Remember, it was SueZ who complained about someone attacking the Rulers of the World and now, she has become a fan of of both AJ and MA who are obviously part of the Controlled Opposition.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2014 10:32PM by John Rose.

Date: January 13, 2014 12:07AM

Mike Adams has posted his lab results on Starwest Organic kelp powder.

Before I knew any better about seaweed quality I bought this very product. Just as a recap this is the fertilizer grade kelp species which can live up to 15 years sucking in heavy metals and as it is powdered it is floor sweepings quality, IMO. It tastes just awful. I have to bury it deeply into the dogs' food otherwise they won't even touch it. The potted plants don't seem to it.

Starwest has a lot of good products so I have nothing against the company and do occasionally buy from them. This one's a big-time fail though, IMO.

Here are the lab results...
[labs.naturalnews.com]

Date: January 13, 2014 09:33PM

SueZ Wrote:

> Before I knew any better about seaweed quality
> I bought this very product. Just as a recap this
> is the fertilizer grade kelp species which can
> live up to 15 years sucking in heavy metals and as
> it is powdered it is floor sweepings quality, IMO.

I forgot to say that the fertilizer grade Starwest Kelp that Mike Adams tested is Ascophyllum Nodosum.

The best tasting most nutritious raw kelp I have had is Laminaria Digitata. The man I buy it from sells it for $25 a pound. He sells Ascophyllum Nosdosum for $3 a pound as fertilizer.

Date: January 14, 2014 02:36AM

Just a reminder on why you do not want seaweeds from the Western North American coast...

[pubs.acs.org]

The I131, of course, is not the biggest problem. Everything else is incoming forever and bio accumulating up the food chain.

Several properly dried and stored species of seaweed can stay good for decades. Nori actually improves. Just a word to the wise...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2014 02:47AM by SueZ.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 14, 2014 06:40AM

John Rose Wrote:
> TSM wrote…
>
> <<>>
>
> Hey Bryan,
>
> Can you check to see if SueZ has the same IP
> Address as chat who created Chaos back when she
> was posting here a while back?
>
> TSM has the best demeanor here and his comment
> says it all.
>
> Remember, it was SueZ who complained about someone
> attacking the Rulers of the World and now, she has
> become a fan of of both AJ and MA who are
> obviously part of the Controlled Opposition.

John, no these are not the same IP. SueZ is in the US, and chat is in the UK.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 14, 2014 07:01AM

guess what is the new "Reds"

[en.wikipedia.org]

Date: January 14, 2014 12:47PM

la_veronique Wrote:
> suez
>
> <>
>
> oh yeah, that little detail
> suddenly i feel like going for a hike...

So did you return the chlorella you just bought which is from Japan or are you going to swallow it whole anyway? Just curious.

Date: January 14, 2014 01:00PM

Please don't tell nut jobs where I live, Prana. I'm not paranoid but I don't feel comfortable with that.

When one of my brothers was young and traveling across the country he stayed with his friend overnight at a guy's house who talked like jr does. My brother just thought it was weird but got a big wake up call when he saw that guy on the news a few weeks later when he was arrested for killing some Jewish DJ in Denver.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2014 01:01PM by SueZ.

Posted by: janetc ()
Date: January 14, 2014 01:39PM

SueZ: Are you referring to Alan Berg? The victim, not the murderer.

Date: January 14, 2014 02:05PM

janetc Wrote:
> SueZ: Are you referring to Alan Berg? The victim,
> not the murderer.

Yes. My brother was in Washington state at the time.

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: January 14, 2014 05:43PM

It does look like holocaust denialist week here at the RAW and LIVING FOODS discussion board. Shamefully so. Prana?

This place is getting more and more fringe extreme weird all the time, sinking deeper and deeper. Chasing away anyone who does not capitulate to every whim and genuflect at every post seems to be the goal.

Date: January 14, 2014 06:08PM

Hey swimmer,

You’ve been DUPED and that should PISS you off - NOT ME - I’m the messenger!

Hey SeuZ,

You’re becoming VERY Predictable…

[consciouslifenews.com]
I Was a Paid Internet Shill

“We work on influencing people’s opinions here,”

My task? “To support Israel and counter anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic posters.” Fine with me. I had no opinions one way or another about Israel, and who likes anti-Semites and Nazis?"

But I think you should know: Shills exist. They are real. They walk among you, and they pay special attention to your popular gold-bordered WATS posters. You should be aware of this. What you choose to do with this awareness is up to you.

Yours,

ExShill
[consciouslifenews.com]

Once again, VERY Predictable!!!

And let’s not forget the last words from The Sproutarian Man…

<<<When Seuz is gone l will come back, but l no longer wish to read her bashing of John, myself and others. I've got far too much work to do, and now l will have an excuse to finally concentrate on my own site instead of sharing with others here.

This environment is far too toxic here for me to feel comfortable and my enjoyment has gone way down since Seuz started posting here. Good bye. Please don't post anything to me or write to me, l don't want to know.>>>

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 14, 2014 06:16PM

swimmer Wrote:
> It does look like holocaust denialist week here at
> the RAW and LIVING FOODS discussion board.
> Shamefully so. Prana?
>
> This place is getting more and more fringe extreme
> weird all the time, sinking deeper and deeper.
> Chasing away anyone who does not capitulate to
> every whim and genuflect at every post seems to be
> the goal.

Hmmm....

Date: January 14, 2014 06:53PM

<<<holocaust denialist week>>>

For those who want to know the TRUTH…

[www.thebirdman.org]
The six million Jews exterminated by the Nazis depended in large part (66%) on Auschwitz, where four million of them were infamously done to death. Thanks to Ernst Zundel and the International Red Cross, Mikhail Gorbachev in 1989 released to the Red Cross the captured death records from Auschwitz. The forty-six volumes cover the period of 1941 to ’43 and record about 69,000 deaths, mainly from disease or natural causes. The IRC had investigated all the German and Polish camps during and after the war and estimated about 200,000 deaths, some of them Jewish. When the US Army liberated Dachau, for example, of the 32,000 inmates, about 1,200 were Jews. Jewish representation was so tiny during WWII as to be insignificant, except in their minds. In their minds, the 60 million actual deaths of real people were insignificant, not worthy of consideration.
[www.thebirdman.org]

JR Recap: 200,000 deaths or .2 million deaths VS 60 million actual deaths!!! Inflate 200,000 deaths or .2 million deaths up to 6 million and ignore the other 60 million!!! We Suffered LESS, but we write the History and will Lie and say that we Suffered the MOST!

How is all of this CONNECTED to Raw Food?

Ask Shelton…

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

Date: January 14, 2014 07:06PM

swimmer Wrote:
> It does look like holocaust denialist week here at
> the RAW and LIVING FOODS discussion board.
> Shamefully so. Prana?

Thank you.
>
> This place is getting more and more fringe extreme
> weird all the time, sinking deeper and deeper.
> Chasing away anyone who does not capitulate to
> every whim and genuflect at every post seems to be
> the goal.

You said it. Even though there are just a few of these paranoid raving wild eyed types here they are loud and proud and are starting to make even the 30 Bananas A Day site people look magnanimously nonjudgmental. And they clearly state that their site is run like North Korea when it comes to their rules.

Date: January 14, 2014 07:47PM

Hey Bryan,

This Post is about Mike Adams and he works for a Jewish Think Tank out of Austin, which means that he is part of Controlled Opposition - they will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them and the one lie that is crucial to them has to do with DEMONIZING the one person who showed the rest of us how to break FREE from a Debt Based Economy and it this SYSTEM of SLAVERY that PREVENTS our Message of Raw Food from getting out to the Masses!!!

In other words, this THREAD has more to do with Raw Food than any other Thread if you care anything at all about helping others!!! As Shelton wrote, “So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.”

So beware of those who complain - some are Ignorant and others are PAID to be here. I realize that you don’t like to think about these types of things, but as Moderator, it would behoove you to read - “I Was a Paid Internet Shill” - [consciouslifenews.com] ” You could also learn something if you actually read this Thread before you were so quick to move it, which is what the Rulers of the World want you do.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 15, 2014 08:54PM

suez

<<la_veronique Wrote:
> suez
>
> <>
>
> oh yeah, that little detail
> suddenly i feel like going for a hike...

So did you return the chlorella you just bought which is from Japan or are you going to swallow it whole anyway? Just curious.>>

suez

i haven't done enough investigation on it
i have not inquired into or gotten information concerning the lab reports etc.
or verified it with other lab reports/companies to do a comparison
so i don't have much to go off of other than its from Japan
or course that raises all manners of alarm
but i don't know what their procedures , purification rituals etc. are
so i can't make an informed decision at this time
blue green algae can be "made in america" but that doesn't mean much either
with all the controversy surrounding klamath lakes... it might as well have been sourced from japan lolsmiling smiley

Date: January 19, 2014 05:06PM

<<<holocaust denialist week>>>

I Don’t Deny Any Holocaust… Do You?
by ‘WheresOurBlessing’ commentor at TUT

Many ignorant, brainwashed people have contemptuously called me a “Holocaust Denier”. The following is the response I give, to those who will listen:

Excuse me, but I don’t “deny” ANY “Holocaust”… Do you?

I fully accept the account of the brave and famous Russian writer and historian, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, who was often called “The Conscience of the 20th Century”; who served eight long years in the Soviet Gulag prison system, when he reports in the book he published in the year 2000 entitled “Together For Two Hundred Years” that, in the Soviet Holocaust, 66 million innocent Gentiles, mostly Christians (and it being a full ELEVEN TIMES the number of Jews claimed to have been killed by the Germans in WWII), were kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered in a wide variety of cruel, wanton, and horribly inhuman ways in the thousands of monstrously evil Gulag concentration camps at the hands of the Jewish Bolshevik Cheka corps.

The Gaza Palestinian Holocaust with the Zionists releasing two dams to drown and flood their homes after bombing their cities with phosphorus bombs and cluster bombs and plowing them with tanks denying them food and support.

I freely acknowledge the fact that on February 13 & 14, 1945, in the quintessential Holocaust of the non-military city of Dresden, more than 700,000 phosphorus bombs were dropped on 1.2 million helpless people, which produced a firestorm that was called a “Single Column of Flame”, where the temperature in the center of the city reached 1600 degrees centigrade, and in which approximately 500,000 German women, children, elderly, wounded soldiers, random citizens, and even all of the animals in the city zoo were slaughtered by concussion and fire in a single night.

I absolutely recognize that more people died there in Dresden, in that one big flame, than the estimated total of 246,000 helpless people who died in two other quintessential Holocausts, the senseless, wantonly murderous, abominable, and unnecessary atomic attacks upon the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.

I openly avow the virtually forgotten Holocaust endured by the passengers and crew of the Wilhelm Gustloff, an unarmed German passenger liner which was torpedoed and sunk in the freezing waters of the Baltic Sea, 13 miles off the coast of Pomerania on January 30, 1945, as it carried, besides it’s men and crew, some 73 wounded soldiers, 373 members of the Womens’ Naval Auxilliary, and some 9,000 German civilian refugees – mostly women and children – who were all fleeing in terror from East Prussia in the advance of the Red Army, and where only a few hundred lived to tell the tale, making it the deadliest disaster in maritime history, killing nearly ten times the number who died on the Titanic.

And I fully admit that, as tallied and reported by the International Red Cross, a grand total of 271,304 people – not all of them Jews – died in all of the German concentration camps, combined, by the end of World War II – a Holocaust which was solely the result of typhus epidemics and starvation caused by the Zionist controlled, allied carpet bombings of supply routes and centers all over Germany that made it impossible to transport food and medical supplies to prisoners, soldiers, and civilians alike.

I certainly do not deny the Holocaust of the over 1,000,000 German post-war, non-combatants who were rounded up, detained without any food, water, shelter, or medical care, and purposely, and systematically killed through starvation and exposure in 1945-46 under the supervision of the allied commander Dwight D. Eisenhower, in the largest outdoor concentration camp this side of modern-day Palestine, or the concurrent Holocaust of the wholesale cold-blooded rape and murder of untold hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of women and children as the communist Red Army of the Soviets also took its “revenge” upon the defeated Germans.

I do not deny the Holocaust suffered by the good men and crew of the practically unarmed USS Liberty surveillance ship, which was deliberately attacked by air and sea, with machine gun, cannon, and torpedo fire by Israeli forces on June 8, 1967, killing 34 and wounding 174, in an attempted false flag operation which was intended to sink the ship, and murder all aboard, in order to draw the United States into the Middle East conflict on the side of Israel, and was only foiled by the ingenuity and resourcefulness of the crew in aiding the radio operator to successfully get off a call for help.

And I do not deny the Holocaust of the some 3,000 people who died in a single day as a result of the false flag attack on the World Trade Center in New York which was engineered and perpetrated by leaders of Israel Project New American Century, in order to kick off their pre-planned “Clash of Civilizations” which they hope will eventually cause their two sworn enemies, the Christians, and the Muslims, to forget their historical religious commonalities, and annihilate one another in the yet to be the greatest Holocaust in history – a third world war – as the “Chosen Ones” sit on the sidelines… and direct… and watch… and profit… while gleefully rubbing their hands as even more untold millions of innocents die.

I also do not deny the Holocaust of the Jenin Refugee Camp, on April 13, 2002, where Israeli forces attacked the camp using bulldozers, tanks, and Apache helicopters, in a cruel, indiscriminate, blood-lust slaughter, which was said to be “Horrific beyond belief”, and which lasted for 13 days, flattening large areas of the town, and killing unknown hundreds of innocent men, women, and children, many of whom were buried alive; or the earlier, similar, Holocausts at the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Lebanon in 1982, in which it is known that at least 800 Palestinians were killed.

Nor do I deny the wholesale slaughter and destruction perpetrated upon the sovereign nation of Iraq, in the Holocaust that was the illegal, and unjustified war of aggression that, from 2003 to the present, has resulted in the murder of over 1,000,000 innocent Iraqi men, women, and children, and brought their country to ruin, as one of the first steps in Israel’s ongoing war of terror, which they have the unmitigated gall to present to the world as a war “ON” terror… for which the final tally of victims is yet to be seen.

And while I’m at it, let me just note here that I fully acknowledge the fact that the perpetrators of the above mentioned, and relatively recent Holocausts have a very long history of either directly, or indirectly committing numerous other such atrocities against many peoples over many millenia, even since ancient Biblical times – from the slaughter of the Midianites to the African slave trade – a number of which being the basis of, and celebrated during various Jewish holidays. And though I do not particularly describe them here, I don’t deny any of them either.

What I do deny is the ridiculous and exaggerated claim that there is ANY evidence at all that ANY Jews at all – much less “six million” of them – died from ANY intentional gassings, or as a result of ANY kind of organized or systematic program of genocide perpetrated against Jews by Germany’s Nazi regime… and I challenge you to produce ANY evidence or “proof” that is not merely made up of either pre-war, wartime, or post-war anti-German propaganda… because none, from either then or now, actually exists.

So, if you want to talk about a “Holocaust”… and I mean a REAL, genuine, genocidal “Holocaust”, and not only the ones from the past, but one that is happening right NOW, in the present, all you need to do is to pull your brain-dead/brainwashed heads out of your collectively ignorant rear ends, and look into the current goings-on in Gaza, The West Bank, Syria, and the Middle East in general, where the racist, supremacist, Zionist, Talmudic Jews are feverishly working day and night to exterminate anyone, either Gentile or Jew, who stands in their way in their quest to build their racist, supremacist, “Kingdom of the World”… a.k.a., Eretz Israel.

And if any of you sanctimonious accusers deny any of these realities, and merely cling to the all too common view that the only “Holocaust” that really matters is one that is purported to have been suffered by the Jews, then for people like you to call anyone else a “Holocaust Denier” is one of the most laughable, and hypocritical examples of psychopathic projection I have yet seen anywhere… even as you continue to stupidly, and unashamedly, prove your ignorance and psychopathy with every ridiculous charge you make.
------ End of Forwarded Message

Posted by: sintro ()
Date: February 11, 2014 07:49AM

John Rose, you will like this site:
[www.pateo.nl]

Look around the site even if you don't agree with everything that was on that page.

Cheers.

Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables