Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hundreds Arrested! Largest Act of Youth Civil Disobedience In a Generation Unfolds at White House!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 03, 2014 05:56PM

[www.youtube.com]

This is the first I've heard of this and have not been able to confirm anything as of yet. Has anyone else heard of this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hundreds Arrested! Largest Act of Youth Civil Disobedience In a Generation Unfolds at White House!!!
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 03, 2014 11:22PM

Yes I did. Great. We cannot count on just the elders to lead another revolution.

Re: Hundreds Arrested! Largest Act of Youth Civil Disobedience In a Generation Unfolds at White House!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 04, 2014 06:47PM

I still have not seen this on Drudge or Alex Jones and they usually carry stuff like this. I haven't checked any other alternative sites, but if this is true, Drudge or Alex Jones would be all over this.

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: March 04, 2014 07:26PM

That "Canadian but Chinese owned" pipeline is just NOT popular.

The "mainstream" news covering it:

[www.foxnews.com]

[www.reuters.com]

This one is more thorough:
[www.politico.com]

btw: blocking the white house walkway has ALWAYS been considered trespassing, and people who tie themselves to that fence have ALWAYS been arrested.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2014 07:30PM by swimmer.

Date: March 04, 2014 07:37PM

For those who are interested in who REALLY benefits from the Keystone pipeline:

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Date: March 05, 2014 03:03PM

More info on the effects of the Chinese owned Canadian pipeline.

[tarsandsaction.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables