Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 7 of 10
Re: 30 day green juice fast
Posted by: greenpeach ()
Date: March 03, 2007 01:38PM

Helmster, what's Barbies? If we're to play it, we need to know what it is!

I've decided that the reason this "cold" bothers me so much is that I actually _am_ constantly communicating with my body minute by minute, sounding it, and with a cold it is like trying to type with boxing gloves. You know how some mammals get around and get their bearings and get where they are going by echolocation - sending out soundwaves that bounce back to them so they know their position relative to where things are? That must be how I operated and counted on being able to operate, even though I talked big about being dissociated from my body. Because this is really disorienting.

After the morning pitcher yesterday, I had no juice. I just did not feel like anything down my throat, but guzzled pH-neutral water.

I am doing a major switch today and switching back to grass juice. If I am really to go on the trip Sunday, I need major chlorophyll protection!! But I am beginning to plan on not going.

Another auspiciously numbered day, ship numerologist V!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 03, 2007 02:19PM

Purser, it's just grand how well you are doing with your Greenpeachy fast! I too think that all you have to do is read LV to get the best testimonial for how gjf will release your repressed poetry and perceptiveness.

All nuts and seeds are acid-forming except for almonds, so when you do snack on nuts, can you make it almonds? They are not huge alkalizers but will tip the system slightly that way. Try to soak them about 6 hours at least before snacking so that they are more digestible and don't take up your reserve of enzymes to digest.

I am not a good role model these days of a typical day. As I say, almost every day I am _trying_ to do a fast, so the days I am not fasting tend to look like this:

8- green juice or algae powder or lemon-water or something

10- same

12 - same

2- same

4 - same

6 - binge - usually low-sugar, like a huge salad with sprouts, maybe even 2 avocadoes, 4 tomatoes, nori, maybe cauliflower or other starchy veg. I am always "trying" to minimize, lemon juice on it, sometimes a saltier seaweed like dulse I usually am trying to limit, sometimes hemp seeds (acidic, but they don't require soaking so are easy on your enzymes) - until recently the binge might be on cooked vegan things to which I have tested allergic, like gluten, peas, other legumes.

If you want snacky things that won't feed candida too much, can you get a hold of bee pollen and/or low-temperature-dried goji berries? You could soak the goji berries in water so that they re-constitute and then snack as freely as you could afford on those. Can you snack on low-sugar fruits like tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini (courgettes), peppers? They could be "free foods" the water in which will fill you up without feeding your candida. Also, you may be able to get away with snacking on grapefruit and kiwis.

LV, tsunami rather continues, but I am glad you and Sparky are leading us to glory. Fasting highs can be very high, and the lows very low. I'll consult our _Fasting Path_ later.

Have to go get mega-serious about some grass juice now.

Date: March 03, 2007 02:28PM

Purser, about the question of how much juice you might want to have in a non-fasting day - as I suggested, you could try getting in the habit of forcing yourself to have green juice before every snack or meal - it'll calm cravings a bit and help you not eat as much or as poorly as you possibly would have.

Recently, I've been interested in this hypoglycaemia idea - it encourages taking something in about every 2 or 3 hours to keep blood sugar on an even keel without plunges that need to be artificially drastically raised by sugar-y or yeast-y things - you might find some ideas of great interesting value on this hypoglycaemia site - this link I provide is to just one of the articles, but other articles that they have on the site about the link between hypoglycaemia and addiction may be helpful and interesting to you - [www.hypoglycemia.asn.au]

Posted by: debbie ()
Date: March 03, 2007 04:31PM

isee you mention grass, funny i was gonna ask you about that! just found old copy of wheatgrass book by ann wigmore (read but never put into use!) and am gonna start growing some (you can't buy anyuthing like that round here, altho having said i started usin that barley grass powder about 3 weeks ago, don't know if it's made any difference mind y ou!) i always thought green juices would have wheatgrass as ingredient.
do you grow your own? i know you gotta have a special juicer and all that, well i'm just gonna start by blending it and putting it in salads.
i'm glad i found that book again, it's helping me understand more everything you've been saying and i've been reading about.
interesting that you say you r 6 o clock meal is a binge, it looks like a hyper healthy meal to me, why do you call it a binge?

Date: March 03, 2007 05:13PM

Does Ann Wigmore say to blend the grass or put it in salads? I forget - generally the recommendation is against doing that. You know what they say to do instead, when you don't have a juicer for it? Chew it and spit out the pulp!

I don't grow my own at the moment - I have fallen on very hard times housing-wise and don't have outdoor greenspace for a while - I prefer the grass to have been grown outside where it really gets the sunshine so the grass "captures the sunlight". Indoor grass tends to be moldy and I've just learned that that is why wheatgrass juice makes many people feel queasy - it's NOT powerful detox, but the molds! Wow! If you want to have step-by-step instructions for growing indoor wheatgrass without mold, I just saw some on shirleys-wellness-cafe.com, in the section on wheatgrass.

That happens to me, too - suddenly "clicking" with books that have been around a while never read or never really "heard".

Usually I take a lot of barley grass powder - even about 120 g a day some days (a jar and a half) - I like it, but sadly I must report that for myself it just doesn't seem to do anything. Like for instance control candidiasis or boost alkalinity. Really, I keep thinking that if it were worth something, it'd at that kind of amount be _effectual_ - prevent me from having this cold, protect me from all that smoke I breathed, and so on. I have been having large amounts of it pretty regularly for 5-6 years! Dontcha think I should probably have got the message by now that it probably isn't going to do anything for me? (But I haven't!)

But yup, I am definitely on a non-powdered wheatgrass juice kick. I am looking into fresh-frozen as well, wondering how that would work (that is, if it would work). I think wheatgrasskits.co.uk might be able to ship some to you in France - at least they must be a help resource for growing your own.

When you're trying to fast, it's difficult not to think with guilt and disappointment about ending the day with a solid meal when you've worked so hard all day to stay juice. Some of those foods I mentioned are foods I just have hang-ups about and try to avoid - seeds because they aren't alkaline, dulse because it's high-sodium, all that avocado because of the high-fat, cauliflower and carrot because they have a little starch and might feed candida, tomatoes because they are nightshades. I am not saying any of these foods are bad - just for one reason or yet another, I am always telling myself not to have them! I never would tell someone else trying to stay raw that that wouldn't be a perfectly groovy kind of dinner! I just wish I could tell it to myself. I'd be very, very proud of a raw aspirant who did things that make me feel guilty when I do them!

I am considering fasting on grass juice for quite a while and then seeing if a dietary with enough wheatgrass juice (whatever amount of ounces that would turn out to be in order to offset the fruit) and juicy fruit for what I "eat", juicy fruit in mono-meals, would be a good, healthy dietary. But I have no plans to try that dietary right now. I'll either keep gjfing or combine lots of green juice with a low-sugar dietary - in practice that would probably look like having green juices all day and then a big salad dinner with some fat.

Date: March 03, 2007 05:30PM

By the way, I've gotten my mum to take "wheatgrass facial masks" - it's to melt a frozen wheatgrass cube, put a little of it on the face, wait 20 minutes, wash off with warm water, then splash with cold. Clarifies, tightens, and softens. Draws out weird toxins through the skin as it clarifies. I am wondering whether blended wheatgrass might make a similar facial - you wouldn't need to blend up very much - a few leaves.

Date: March 03, 2007 05:49PM

I just find this so mind-blowing about indoor wheatgrass - [www.cityfarmer.org]

Date: March 03, 2007 06:15PM

hmm interesting i'll have to try growing it outside!
i'm interested that you say your going to try high fruit/green juice. i thought you were fruitatrian before? but was that without the green juice? do you feel that high veg low fruit not working for you then?

Posted by: dynamiteroyalty ()
Date: March 03, 2007 07:34PM

Good Afternoon Peach!

Nice to see you're all moving splendidly along. Hanging out in your little green chrysalis.

L-V, I tried your thimble technique this afternoon. I felt like big Alice and drank it all down. And I've been okay. The feeling of getting sick wont progress to actual sickness so maybe it's just fasting. Thank you for asking after me.

Capt., Thank you for all of the information! Immersion is good. It keeps me focused. ps "Barbies" involves Barbie Dolls and hair brushing and many many changes of clothes and then! you're done. It prepares girls for real life.

Debbie, You're doing amazing! Along with the aches and pains is the peach being kind to you yet? I have never felt a bigger difference during a fast than I have during this one.

Date: March 03, 2007 07:56PM

I have never had a dietary comprised of huge amounts of chlorophyll juice (like grass juice) and high-water mono-meals. Supposedly wheatgrass juice does not kill microforms like candida - it just turns you into an (alkaline) environment where they can't thrive.

I have not been on low-sugar long enough to judge; so far I would say it is working for me.

But as I've mentioned I am hoping to find a raw vegan dietary that is sustainable for all of my life both physically and psychologically, and that will result in superior mood, spiritual sense, longevity, health, skin and hair, clarity, energy, and so on. It's so difficult for us to judge about the results of a dietary when "gurus" don't really eat the way they promote, but let's assume (it's a big assumption) that, say, Cousens does eat that low-sugar way (Clement, for instance, does not eat the diet he talks about, and he looks and acts awful, so we can't judge the low-sugar dietary by him). Cococnutcream, I believe it was, has reported the atmosphere at Cousens's place to have been horrendous - everyone cranky and pinched; and even those who haven't been there can know a few things about Cousens - he sells things that are ridiculous, insists on lots of supplements, is prima-donna-ish and I believe charges as much even as Graham to talk to anybody, and I don't want to look like him when I am his age - my mother is that age and she looks way better and she's Standard American "Pisco-Vegetarian". And the customer service at that place is absolutely abominable - everybody there seems so strangely stupid.

Ann Wigmore looks awful, except for her brown hair.

I am not sure how much glucose the brain needs to keep healthy. I don't know that in time a low-glucose dietary might have negative effects on physical and mental functioning, and perhaps on mood. It is difficult to tell whether the problem that people report with long-term "Cousens-style" eating is due to low sugar, or actually due to that salt, high-fat, bad combining, dehydrating, supplementing, and so on. People who follow it for a year report crankiness, lethargy, joylessness, brain fog - I just don't know whether that is due to low-sugar once microform overgrowth has been controlled, or to some of the other features of the Rainbow Green dietary promoted by Cousens I just mentioned, like salt or/and too much fat.

What I am thinking is that I will have to create a "fusion" of the options that are currently being presented to us, or something altogether different, like for instance juicearianism.

The low-sugar high-veg is going fine, but I do miss the lightness of the no-fat high-water no-concentrated fruitarian dietary I used to know. And I do have plants'-rights issues with high-veg eating, ethical misgivings. Also it seems to me many more insects and perhaps field mammals die in the harvesting of vegetables/greens than in that of fruit, and it troubles me.

Perhaps it is silly of me to want to come up with one dietary for all the years - perhaps once one is alkaline, one can follow one's body and do a stint of high-fat eating here, high-fruit eating there, and juice fasting at other times. I just don't want to end up with white hair and glasses at 60 and dead at 70 and a miserable, mean-spirited, wrinkly, dishonest, spacey, aggressive, stupid person on the way - I'm disheartened that we have absolutely no role models we all agree on as being impressively better than non-raw-ists. There is not one of whom we all say, "Wow, that's an inspiration - that is what I want to be myself." So it's just something I think about, how to be awesome at 50, how to live long, how to be happy and healthy long-term, with that real competitive edge over cooked-ers.

I doubt it will come from a high-fruit dietary; it is much more likely to come from one that uses fruits but not as 80% or more of the diet - but I do have certain longings that way - for example, I hate preparing food; I like the simplicity of just sitting outside and eating some cherries with your fingers. It just appeals to my dolce-far-niente slackerism. So I'd like to be able to force fruitarianism to work (say, through high-wheatgrass intake), but I doubt that it really is likely a high-fruit dietary will be the lifelong longevity-increasing dietary I seek. We ought to be living way over 100 years. I don't really picture (though I once did!) a very high-fruit dietary doing that, especially without white hair!

You know those lists of 100 or 200 things wrong with sugar? Sucrose, they mean. I think there's one on freedomyou.com in their section on sugar, but anyhow: all that stuff about how it worsens vision, accelerates ageing, causes depression, causes wrinkles, fosters high cholesterol even in veganism (when I ate only fruit my cholesterol was sky-high)? I know they don't mean naturally-occuring fruit sugar; they mean refined white sugar poison - but sometimes I wonder if some of that couldn't be true of fruit sugar in high quantity as well. And I am not sure I want to "test on myself" and find out.

Date: March 03, 2007 08:25PM

Helmster, you think you are detoxing? That is so cool. You know, it could be that you are healthier now at this fast than at other ones - based on what you know about your life, is that a possibility? I keep being told that the body actually needs a certain amount of vitality, a certain amount of nutritional reserve, before it CAN detox. Could that be why you are feeling this fast more than others - you are detoxing more because you have built yourself up to the point where your body is healthy enough to detox?

Or doesn't that make sense?

The Barbies sounds just about the deadliest activity I can think of, esp. for the sick and fasting, but when you are feeling better, let's play Greenpeach basketball, since there are 4 of us and we can have 2 teams. I want you on mine.

I am starting to feel less "cold" sick - I started intensive grass juice drinking, so it may be that, or it may be that it's been nine days! We are proud of you.

Date: March 03, 2007 08:33PM

Where's LV on 3/3?

I have not had solids since last Thursday (except oil), but I am so into the grass juice thing now that I think of it as day 1 of a long grass juice only fast I am going to do - maybe for 110, or let's just say till certain things I want resolved are cured - it may not take even half that long.

However, have no fear - I won't keep the thread going for all 110 days - I'll stop whenever Greenpeach does.

Purser, I just wanted to say that whilst I have some doubts about what it would be like to follow an anti-candida diet (high-vegetable, no-sugar) forever, I think it's the best, surest way to alkalize the body and kill off candidiasis and so I think there's nothing wrong with doing it for 6 months - nothing wrong at all. It seems quite effective so far, though I haven't been doing it on those days I've had beet and carrot in my juice! It just makes great sense to me, but whether it can and whether it should be a lifelong plan, I don't know one way or the other yet.

Date: March 03, 2007 08:56PM

yes i know what you mean about finding the right path! like you said we just gotta experiment!
so it is 10pm now and i guess i have broken the fast, i ate a few olives and a banana, all of which i chewed and ate really slowly and thouroughly (unheard of for me!) having green juice with avocado blended in definetly filled me up before. the banana defintly made me feel bloated so that is banned along with the dried fruits now!
it's great that i havent felt hungry, i ate those things just cos i was bored i think, or because i knew i could! but i feel fine about it, not guilty or cross with myself or anything, again great progress.
so tomorro i'll see, i think i'll stick with juices all day then see how i feel in the evening.
it's being a great learning experience all round!
good luck on your mission tomoro captain
glad you not as sick as you thought you were going to be carrie!
c ya tomoro

Date: March 03, 2007 10:26PM

Fantastic! You broke the fast so elegantly!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 04, 2007 03:22AM

day 5

Hi mateys
its so darn quiet here
inside me
its like i wish it were a little noisier
that's what i'm used to
well... okay so i wanted the quiet
and then now that i've got it
its too quiet
maybe its not REAL quiet
REAL quiet would be "peace"
and maybe i don't know true peace yet
though i have had peace touch me on the shoulders
and sometimes embrace me

maybe this quiet i am feeling
is just a precursor
and it will be followed by a storm
otherwise i would feel more comfortable with it
what is true and what is a disguise?

i think i would know
like if someone had to think about this: am i in love?
they probably aren't in love
because usually its so obvious

well that's the best way i can explain it
its quiet
but there is a shadow behind that silence
making me feel it is not the TRUE silence
that i am seeking

so i am sailing on
with my fine mateys

Debbie:

seems to me like you are making some exciting improvements
chewing olives and bananas super slowly IS indicative
of progress
please stay on GREENPEACH and continue to color this journey
with your enthusiasm

Carrie:

I used to play Barbie
all the time when i was a little girl
there was this one barbie doll that i had
that u could put this "lipstick" on it
and then u pushed a button
and it would jut out and make this lipstick mark
on stationary paper etc
but it did a poor job of it
and it just looked like a red splotch

but my all time fave
was not a barbie
it was this plastic mermaid doll that had blue hair
that floated on this plastic blue sponge thing
and would shampoo her hair
at the same time i would shampoo my own hair
and then i would wash her hair
then wash my own hair
i got it when i was around six or so..

i really don't know the point of all that
now, i'm thinking that i didn't learn much of anything from my dolls
except that they just seemed to be my friends
and my friends would bring their dolls over
and we would have a tea party

my dolls never talked to me
but sometimes i would "believe" that they were listening to me
maybe that's why little girls have dolls
because no one else listens to them ( ha ha ha!!)
esp. at that age
but then again, i NEVER listened to what anyone else was saying either
(especially if it was an "adult". it really was like US vs THEM)
its really funny, now that i think about it
the things we used to do and get so "serious" about and it was all make believe

Cap'n Celery Crunch:

I heard rumors that u were teaching Sparkey how to echolocate to his favorite dolphin in the ocean
teach ME how to echo - a = lo = ca te too
I wanna echolocate a ginormous coconut
so that we can all have greenya coladas for the rest of the trip

Carrie can be on the lookout for it
Debbie can climb the tree bring it down
Captain, you get to cut it
and of course

moi?
I get to drink it ( as usualsmiling smiley

life is good

sail along with me Mateys!
the best is yet to come!

Date: March 04, 2007 03:41AM

El Capitain dice:

<<Another auspiciously numbered day, ship numerologist V!>>

yes, it is another auspicious day
because it is

TODAY
and the day that i am on is ALWAYS an auspicious day
but also cuz 3- 3- 07 contains TWO powerful numers

and 7

then the combination is 10

10 means perfect

translation: the present is ALWAYS the MOST perfect time of our lives

remembah!!

remembahhh!!

Date: March 04, 2007 12:05PM

Wise, sobering, and sensitive words, ship numerologist. Glad you kept us on present-moment power-of-now course - I was lying in bed worrying about future, past, and fictitious present.

Your observations about love and peace are very right on - it's true - if you don't know you have arrived, so much so that the question doesn't even come up, then you haven't reached peace-port yet - you are still out in the storms. But I am glad you can enjoy the now you are feeling.

We want to go back to childhood, infancy, embryo-cy, and primordia, so reflections on what we used to do are part of it. My friends always were trees, stones, grassy hidden places, and all my stuffed animals (all male, thankfully, so no brushing their fur or costumes). As I grew up, my friends were my books, music, art, buildings, dance and film, and my cat. Now for some time I have lost these and have no friends at all. I was thinking how many trillions upon trillions of other beings who are born resign themselves to lives of being alone and unhugged, unloved, how many have lived and died forlorn. It makes me feel better. It's a sad planet, a sad story at best.

But as to going back to the 4-year-old we were, I like to be practical as well as fast-poetic. The fast-poetic side says, "just fast and it will happen automatically, as part of the journey - no effort - just go with the process." But the practical side of me works it out, and says - okay, what makes a 4-year-old a 4-year-old, biologically (putting socially-cognitively aside)? At least 100% more enzymes, 50% more hydration, and many powers more alkalinity than an 80-year-old. The newborn is, what? 90% water? Saliva of 7.4 pH? All that oxygen zooming around because of the alkaline pH, all those countless enzymes I've used so much up of eating dead food. So I figure - these are the keynotes to returning automatically to infant-heart, infant-vision, infant-consciousness, and anything plastered ontop will be false. Once I attain the true conditions, it will be true, not elusive, and not effortful to be in that medium again. 7.4 saliva, brimming with enzymes (the highest enzymatic intake I can), hydration, and oxygen (that is, chlorophyll) - high oxygen takes one back to not only one's ontological infancy but the infancy of the oxygen-rich blue-green planet's flora and fauna - when chlorophyll ruled.

I still have lost my way/echolocating ability, but perhaps if I follow that idea, stick to it as I once did the classic fruit-is-the-ideal-food-and-anything-else-is-toxic idea, I will reap feeling good and miracles beyond what I even here and now can dream, especially since I've lost all my dreaming.

Purser, we still need you and the Helmster on board - to each his or her own 'Peach!

Date: March 04, 2007 01:10PM

Coconut would be great, so my echolocatometer is on the lookout.

3x3 is 9 and two plus 0 plus 0 plus 7 is 9 and 9 plus 9 is 18, which is one and eight, which add up to nine.

But now it is March Fourth, so let's march forth.

Ship greenya-colada-drinker, I still get so serious about things that are entirely make believe - but it's not in a nice or nourishing or helpful/resourceful way now.

Date: March 04, 2007 03:08PM

Captain honestly proclaims:

<<Ship greenya-colada-drinker, I still get so serious about things that are entirely make believe - but it's not in a nice or nourishing or helpful/resourceful way now.>>

nothing is impossible captain
this i know to be true
possibility lies in realms
that we cannot ( or perhaps can) imagine
once a greenya colada drinker
ALWAYS a greenya colada drinker
some things
are in the DNA
are incontrovertible

there was a dream
before the thought came
and then the thought
made us look closer at the dream

all things that are dark
are there to serve the light
the darkness is the servant of the light
it is there as hands are reaching from the dark soil

the seed
must be placed where it is dark
beneath the soil
in the darkness
where it germinates and grows roots
in the darkness
where it is cool and silent
a still pond
is also dark

go deeper and surrender
to those thoughts
forget about fighting it
let it wrestle u to the ground
then the root is anchored to the soil

then the sun is above you
and the rains are quenching the soil
then rise
rise above
do not be afraid of the dark
for it is your teacher
do not be afraid of the light
for it is your friend

be dazzled

Date: March 04, 2007 03:20PM

there was once a peach
and it was green
and it was a perfect peach
and a few souls that inhabited the peach
were the core of the peach
and from that peach

the core dropped
and it was flung into the emerald ocean
and dropped it did
far below
below
below

where it was dark
and not a might of light
speckled the non euphotic zone
down it went
into abyssopelagic zones
and deeper even then

into hadal regions
where fish had lights implanted to their heads
and things moved slowly

it was below that region
underneath a scuff of dirt
that a seed from a green peach
fell

and from that seed
in that darkest of regions
the seed did bloom
and from that bloom
of flowery petals
a tear did drop

and from that drop
the entire ocean

it did glisten
and roar

for the search for truth
is not without its labors
and a sincere heart
will be the fulcrum
of a conflagration

Date: March 04, 2007 03:37PM

Day 6

today
anything is possible
i know it to be true
my blood
it tells me so

being alive
it is a tremendous gift
i treasure
today

something is singing
singing out from the tips of all branches
singing out to me
so i open my arms
and say

"sing even more!"

and the chorus grows louder
the world is singing to me
from the tip of its branches
it is embracing me

like a soft cherimoya
or a tomatillo in its fragile paper encasing
or a zygote with its eyes closed
embracing the quietness that only a zygote could possibly know

if this moment is singing
and this day is singing
if i drink my celery broccoli juice
it will still be singing
nothing can stop this song
for it is beyond what is simply in my mind
it is beyond what i can possess

it is everywhere
nothing can stop this singing
even if i wished to quiet it
and call it a lie

i know better
this song is the truth
i know better

i won't silence it

Date: March 04, 2007 03:40PM

the song is the truth
the song is the truth
the song is the truth
can u hear it?
can u hear it, mateys?
do u hear it?
in your veins?
beyond the windows?
beyond anything that can be held?
can you hear it?
sing with me mateys!

this is all i know

Date: March 04, 2007 04:17PM

Song for GREENPEACH Mateys !

i woke up
and saw glimmering flow forth
then i smiled
and the universe bowed
it was wearing
a slightly dark hemp tuxedo
it said "darling"
and took my hand
we whirled
across grassy knolls of awakening
we laughed
and the laugher it shook
and the mountains
they shook and roared with us
then Carrie
she ran out to the plains
with her barbie
she was combing its long locks
and in her other hand
she had a tall glass of pear spinach juice
and she danced
with the beat of a sun glow
and then Debbie
she rang forth with her song
for a moment
she knew no pain
only joy

and with her joy
she traced a heart in the sky
the clouds
they did rearrange themselves
and formed two hands like doves
to carry the
captain
who strutted out
with a bouqet of daisies
that had grown
magically from his shoulders

and then butterflies
then there were some caterpillars
they slept on his arms
then flew out to sing

and the circle
it grew stronger
and the light
was no longer flickering in the distance
but became the center of a still
flame

of volcanic crimson
then gold
of volcanic crimson
then gold

greenpeach will erupt
and when it does
four butterflies will emerge

green peach will erupt
and when it does
there will be a deep savanna
of cheerful laughter

Date: March 04, 2007 04:29PM

You're in good form! I was wavering, but, having read your Pooh hums for the life of the Peach, I don't want to stop; I definitely want to keep sailing and discover the truth of the words and music of our Peach songs.

Such a persuasive Peachvertisement - I think we will be making fresh-squeezed recruits to the primocean-going life, so perhaps we had better string out some hemp hammocks along deck under the stars.

the seed must be placed where it is dark, you say - profound and arresting. Stop-you-in-your-tracks true and big.

Posted by: dynamiteroyalty ()
Date: March 04, 2007 04:50PM

Thank you for reminding me why I'm here, L-V. (and making me want to come back and back and back!) You write in these columns. These pillars of refreshing sweetness. You're stonehenge today or an eichler house.

I had begun to worry about the darkness, but it turns out thats exactly were I'm supposed to be.

Date: March 04, 2007 05:47PM

hi gang i'm here
have only had juice again today, think i'll do the same as yesterday (but skip the bananasmiling smiley as i'm defintly feeling the benefits now. more positive, still headaches though. so a few olives, green juice plus avocado for dinner. i'm amazed at how my sweet cravings have reduced. although i did notice that when i drink apple pear kiwwi letuce chard combination about half an hour later i get headaches. is that detox or the apple etc feeding the candida? if it's the later how does it react like that?

captain have you tried vipassana meditation? it's because of that that i stopped drinking etc etc and the best thing about it is it' free!!! changes the way we think about stuff. www.dhamma.org if your interested and NO it is not a cult!!! i just back from a day meditation session actually and it defintly helps concentration not eating a big lunch!

so yes i'm still here
glad you're all fine and hangin in there!

Date: March 04, 2007 09:44PM

Purser, I am utterly blown away by your heroics - just wanted to say so before I dash out on my trip.

I am really grateful you mateys are here for this journey; I just hope I can keep grounded this evening, with all the sharks chewing me up.

Date: March 04, 2007 10:47PM

<<I just hope I can keep grounded this evening, with all the sharks chewing me up.>>

take Sparkey with you

HERE!!

WOOOOFFFfffff wooooofffffffff!!

translation:

" don't worry captain, i got u covered!"

Date: March 04, 2007 11:08PM

debbie:

<<did notice that when i drink apple pear kiwwi letuce chard combination about half an hour later i get headaches. is that detox or the apple etc feeding the candida? if it's the later how does it react like that? >>

candida luvs sweet things ---->eat it up... glug glug glug-----> candida says "yummmy"---->fermentation takes place-----> alcohol ----->circulate ---> when reaches brain---->headache-----> one possibility

ask captain
he would know better

today
a funny thing happened
i thought it was monday
don't know why
but i did
so i am racing like something crazy to get out of the house
get all packed up
get all my stuff ready
checklist in hand
check check check

then i go to where i need to go
see that NOBODY is THERE!!

whaaaah???

what happened?
actually, i know what happened
i switched two things in my mind and that is what happened

and i felt GREAT!
cuz it meant i had more time to get things done

it felt like a million dollars just dropped into my lap
sooooooo..

i took it !

Date: March 05, 2007 08:38AM

thanks lv, i'll bear it in mind in a minute when i make first drink of day. i have no headache at all so if i get one after drinking that i'll know it's the candida. you sound like such a busy person! how on earth do you find the time to write us such lovely stuff??
captain - how was the trip? i hope you managed to avoid the sharks!!
so yesterday i had lots of juice and a few olives and some mushed up pumpkin, it's great, i don't feel hungry at all, (so far!) i don't even feel like eating more than that.
as i am eating a little bit is it ok for me to still post here?
have a good morning!

Current Page: 7 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables