Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Evidence that links GM foods to allergic responses mounts
Posted by: Jose ()
Date: May 16, 2008 01:19AM

Thought this would be relevant in the main forum in order to raise awareness.

Genetically modified (GM) foods are inherently unsafe, and current safety assessments are not competent to protect us from or even identify most dangers. Overwhelming evidence to support this conclusion is now compiled in the book Genetic Roulette: The documented health risks of genetically engineered foods, which presents an abundance of adverse findings and theoretical risks associated with GM foods.1

The book documents lab animals with damage to virtually every system studied; thousands of sick, sterile, or dead livestock; and people around the world who have traced toxic or allergic reactions to eating GM products, breathing GM pollen, or touching GM crops at harvest. It also exposes many incorrect assumptions that were used to support GM approvals. This article, excerpted from my book, summarizes some of the findings related to allergic and immune responses.

The rest here [www.celsias.com]

Cheers,
J

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Evidence that links GM foods to allergic responses mounts
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: May 16, 2008 03:02AM

Get this.

I just searched vehemently through my inbox for an article that popped up in one of my newsletters, can't find it now (argh), but it said basically that:

Morgellon's disease is finally being recognized... and a possible source has been found: GM food. An analysis was done of the fibers that grow out of the people, and contain a bacteria found in GM crops that mutates eukaryote cells in plants... oh, and, in humans, too. Whoops.

GM crops are so scary. O.O They potentiate all kinds of immune problems.

Just another reason to stay raw.... 75% of processed foods in America contain GM ingredients.

Oh, what else did I read today... They're partially responsible for BAT EXTINCTION (*!*), too, along with the birds and bees that pollinate our crops. =(

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables